Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe (spoilers too)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone out there that's kept up with the show? Season 2 starts in a couple weeks so I'm pretty excited!

Season 1 is out on DVD now. I'm going to run and get it today if Best Buy decides to process my Reward Zone certificates.

I only wish that the DVD came out a bit earlier so I can catch up without S2S creeping up. I'll just have to do a cramming session each night before the premiere.

EDIT: Season 2 starts on the 17th. Time really did fly by.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I can't wait!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you plan on getting the DVD Karen?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Maybe someday! LOL It's a wicked cool show! If Hubby has anything to say about it, we probably will.

I mean, I love Lost, have the first season on DVD, but I have never watched it! :LOL:

So, maybe when the series is over I will buy the rest so I can watch when I want.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Spoiler:
    Leonard Nimoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I went to Best Buy and found out that the S1 DVD sale is over. I just went there yesterday too.

I'm thinking about getting it from B&N online now. It'd be around $35 which is much more reasonable than the retail price of $60.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched the season premier and was shocked at its ending with the agent
    Spoiler:
    actually being taken over by the shifter with the three prong thing and then put into the incinerator. that kinda made me upset that they actually killed off a main character like they did locke on lost and put him in to replace him.
    and also
    Spoiler:
    why can't Olivia remember where she was and who she met. and with last seasons final episode where walter goes to the grave yard and it shows who's grave it is makes me think that he went to the alternate world to get his son that died and that is why he doesn't remember his childhood!

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    I watched the season premier and was shocked at its ending with the agent
    Spoiler:
    actually being taken over by the shifter with the three prong thing and then put into the incinerator. that kinda made me upset that they actually killed off a main character like they did locke on lost and put him in to replace him.
    and also
    Spoiler:
    why can't Olivia remember where she was and who she met. and with last seasons final episode where walter goes to the grave yard and it shows who's grave it is makes me think that he went to the alternate world to get his son that died and that is why he doesn't remember his childhood!

Well as to your first statement, I agree. As for your second one, couldn't it be related to

Spoiler:
    the brain damage she suffered from being in the accident? I mean they made it out that she would die the next day and then she woke up spouting Greek at Peter. So maybe it'll take her a little bit to adjust? Not sure.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Spoiler:
    I knew Charlie was gonna be a replacement when the camera panned away from him. It was gonna take more than a few bullets to take that soldier down. I wonder how the actor feels about having to play Bad Charlie this season? Interesting developments.

The Greek message from Peter's mother is intriguing, too, given that we're meant to believe that Peter is really Peter-from-the-other-dimension, based on the season one finale.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

is this season 2 in the spoilers? just so i know not to click em. cheers we have not got it yet you see

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yes, season 2 started here last night.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks Bev, i can get excited as we are normally not that far behind

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Spoiler:
    I knew Charlie was gonna be a replacement when the camera panned away from him. It was gonna take more than a few bullets to take that soldier down. I wonder how the actor feels about having to play Bad Charlie this season? Interesting developments.

The Greek message from Peter's mother is intriguing, too, given that we're meant to believe that Peter is really Peter-from-the-other-dimension, based on the season one finale.
    S0201

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else going through withdraw? Between Fringe and Lost off the air for awhile, I am dying here.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did that lady in your sig just hock up a sperm?

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yes having fringe and other show withdraw...have to just wait till they come back on. waiting patiently .... not really

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Wait...what?!?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ola View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Wait...what?!?

LOL! Ricky changed it now

Country
    Country Flag

Lo siento...yo tuve mi avatar para muchos mesas.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Lo siento...yo tuve mi avatar para muchos mesas.
    Yeah, I just remembered what you had on there for like a year, and I think I get it now

Edit: Only 3 more Fringes for the season, then?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ola View Post
    Edit: Only 3 more Fringes for the season, then?
    As in episodes? I'm pretty sure that's not the case. They're just on hiatus for now.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

they did this last season didn't they? any reason why they keep doing it?

all my shows are in hiatus now - and its damn annoying

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I freakin love this show just lately. New episodes comming up now right?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, they did this last year too. Last year I'm pretty sure it was because it was the first season and they wanted to see how it did in the ratings before they aired/filmed new episodes. This time around, I think it's just because of the post-Christmas deal that every TV show seems to be going through. Doesn't make me happy.

Next episode:

Season 2, Episode 11: Unearthed

Original Air Date—11 January 2010

After a teenage girl is pronounced brain dead, her mother takes her off life support, but when doctors operate quickly to remove her organs, the deceased girl shockingly awakens screaming an alphanumeric code. Equally as perplexing as her resurrection is that she is now somehow able to speak Russian and possesses classified information only a high-ranking soldier would know. While the girl’s mind-bending condition intensifies, Walter dusts off some old lab videos and hypothesizes the unthinkable, sending Olivia and Peter to investigate the bewildering case. And here’s another mystery: is it an unaired episode from Season One, or is it from an alternate universe?

Hmm...sounds interesting.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

with fringe we are never normally that far behind you so fingers crossed i wont have long to wait

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast