Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe (spoilers too)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

thanks for the link
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not see The Observer last night! :-(

Olivia's backstory (as a child) is quite interesting to say the least!

Nina Sharp - good guy? bad guy? too early to tell!

Hints at Walter's son's backstory - we want more! What is he hiding! Could he be "interested" in a relationship with Olivia?

I think next week is a rerun and the next new episode is in three weeks - boo!!!!!!!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

missed it again last night! I can't seem to get in the habit of scheduling time around a TV show no matter how much I like it

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I figure there'll be a lot of reruns on in two weeks -- that's election day

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I hope so. ((hug)) good to see you Bev.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

I too missed it. Though Im 2 hours and 12 minuets away from acquiring it.

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed the episode last night quite a bit. Though it wasn't heavy on answering past questions, it had a good storyline and maintained good timing and pacing throughout the episode (not to mention the Saw V TV spot during the commercials! ).

I'm still wondering what's up with Nina. Some episodes she seems like a horrible person, but in this episode she seemed rather normal. Maybe it's just me though. I think it's quite possible that sometime ago, she was involved in "experimentation" much like we've been seeing through the season so far. That would definitely explain her robotic arm.

My only complaint is that we have to wait 3 weeks for a new episode!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    missed it again last night! I can't seem to get in the habit of scheduling time around a TV show no matter how much I like it
    i'm sorry, did you say scheduling time around a tv show? sweetie, that's why god invented dvr! if you don't have that use hulu like i do! i have hulu subscriptions for fringe and life and bones and psych and burn notice (some networks are just giants hemorrhoids and won't let hulu run their shows). they notify me when new eps are up and i go watch them on my computer whenever. ah, the joys of technology (and pure fucking laziness on my part!!!!!!! ).

ooops, double post. sorry. say, who do you guys think that card is from? her step-father or her dead beau? the mystery deepens since she was looking at work and the card came at home. by looking at work, i got the feeling the step-father didn't know where she lived. by the look on her face, i gathered she thought that as well. but it could be from her "dead" beau, could it not?

curiouser and curiouser. and speaking of which. those fetuses in the apple half are freaking me out!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I love the depth of this show...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed it.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I missed it.
    lest i repeat myself (which we all know i am loathe to do - NOT) hulu hulu hulu! free! easy! (the hulu that is!).

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    ooops, double post. sorry. say, who do you guys think that card is from? her step-father or her dead beau? the mystery deepens since she was looking at work and the card came at home. by looking at work, i got the feeling the step-father didn't know where she lived. by the look on her face, i gathered she thought that as well. but it could be from her "dead" beau, could it not?

curiouser and curiouser. and speaking of which. those fetuses in the apple half are freaking me out!
    My first thought was that the card came from John.

And to second what Turtle said, you can also find all the episodes online to view right off of the Fox website. Most of the main networks are doing that now with their shows.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know you watched FRINGE, turtlesong. Welcome to the fold.

No new episode tonight folks. 'Gotta wait another 2 weeks. However, I will be filling that void by watching It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone still watching. There was a new episode this week!

Spoiler:
    I am pretty sure i saw the bald man very briefly.

Further insight to the Dr/Son relationship as we know that the Dr performed experiments on the son!

That parasite on teh heart was pretty creepy!

Spoiler:

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I would have been surprised to find out he didn't (referencing his experimentation)! He gets all the best lines in the show.

does anybody have any gum? or mints?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I love his food obsessions.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't this the first episode where Agent Broyles was at Walter's Lab. I loved Broyles expressions when Walter would make a totally non-relavent comment to him like asking for some mint gum? All I could think was Broyles thinking "how in the hell could they be putting so much faith in such a weirdo!!!!" :-)

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Worried

LOL What's a straight-laced guy doing in such a weird world? Poor Broyles...

Country
    Country Flag

I think this episode was my favorite...or at least very close to it. I loved the ending and when they showed that it was all part of the plan to get the message, I found myself thinking (to Mr. Plant-in-the-heart), "Oh you bastard!"

Also, Walter cracked me up as usual. I love how he never gets Astrid's name correct. Then again, Astrid sounds JUST like Asteroid.

Anticipating the new episode nest Tuesday!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Worried

Him calling her asteroid absolutely killed me. I nearly fell in the floor it was so funny.

Country
    Country Flag

I know, right? I rarely laugh out loud at TV shows (except for The Office) but this was a truly laughable moment!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Worried

I just love that guy. ONe of the best scripted guys ever.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Tonight's episode opens up in Middletown, Connecticut. Only 15 minutes from where I live.

I'm sure it was shot somewhere else, but it was still cool to see the name on screen.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast