Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Fringe (spoilers too)

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What the Hell....
    Spoiler:
    why oh why give them Etta then take her away that way...talk about tear jerker...
    which is what lead to Peter's transformation. There is talk that Peter might be the first observer...or September...just talk on the Hulu sites where I have been watching lately...last episode I watched was Five-twenty-ten.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

After the long break at last tonight is Fringe Friday!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's about time!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

You're so lucky! I have to wait a little more. No problem. I'm not jealous.

S05E08 The Human Kind

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Love seeing Jill Scott -- she played Mma Ramotswe in the #1 Ladies' Detective Agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Love seeing Jill Scott -- she played Mma Ramotswe in the #1 Ladies' Detective Agency.
    Me too. Her scenes were great.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to watch it tonight. How was it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

And Olivia goes MacGuyver!

Country
    Country Flag

Now I'm really wondering what Walter's master plan is. A bunch of rocks, an Observer (?) child, and now a huge magnet?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I thought we would meet September...

Fringe: The Cast Talk About Saying Goodbye, What's to Come and Their Reaction to the Finale

(I highlighted the parts made me happy. )
    Spoiler:
    Examining Season 5, Jackson noted, “It’s been a pretty dark path. This has been a pretty bleak year for the Fringies, but I have to give credit to Joel [Wyman]. It’s probably the best storyline that I’ve had in the five seasons of the show, and it gave me something to really sink my teeth into here in the fifth year and put a through line -- even before the Observer stuff, having the family, falling back in love with Olivia, having his child back and then having that torn away from him again -- it gave me a really clear episode-to-episode line for where to take Peter through the fifth season. He continues down that path in a couple of different permutations throughout the rest of this season. I can’t tell you how, obviously, because this is Fringe, but there’s a lot going on. The next couple of episodes still deal very heavily with Peter the Observer, but then the story is broader than that, so the broader story is very much a part of the buildup to this climax. Then this climax is really the summation of the five seasons.

Both Peter and Walter have been transforming this season, for better or worse. Said Noble, “Isn’t that a beautiful thing, to see the two men, one fighting his renewed intelligence and the other one trying to achieve it? I just think that’s the most interesting storyline possible. You have these two Bishop boys going in this direction -- one doesn’t want to go there, the other one desperately wants to go there. And yet, in a sense, they both need to go there in order to do what has to be done. But it resolves itself.”

Hinting at what’s to come, Nicole told me, “It’s dark, and it gets darker, let me tell you. I was like, ‘How deep are you going to dig this hole?’ Because it seems like it’s going to be impossible for them to get out of it. Obviously, there are sacrifices that have to be made, and that’s okay because we’re saving the world - and that is important! [Laughs] It gets a lot worse before it gets better, but when it gets better it’s so worth it. It is so worth it.” She added, “There’s something about the satisfaction of, in the moment, knowing what the culmination of all these seasons of television watching have been. You will have that experience watching this show. It will feel as good as you think it’s going to feel -- if you like to feel good!”

f you’ve been wishing Olivia would be more assertive and proactive lately, you’re not alone. Said Torv, with a grin, “Yes, I’ve been wondering what happened with all of that stuff too!” But don’t worry, Torv -- like Fringe showrunner J.H. Wyman when we spoke at the same event -- hinted that things are going to change. I noted that Olivia has gone through some very tough times lately, adding, “But people still want to see her…” and Torv quickly replied, “Yeah, kick some ass! Yes they do. So I’m gonna go do that!”

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Just saw it on Twitter. Episodes ahead sound promising.

S05E10 Anomaly XB-6783746

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Nina ...but she died a hero...

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two hour series finale next Friday. I'm both excited and sad

I know what you mean.

It makes me sad, too. It will be painful to leave fringe-world.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm excited for the finale, but don't want it to end either. Michael's actions at the end of the last episode (stepping off the train) is making me wonder what's going to happen.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I just saw how everything had ended.
    Spoiler:
    September and Walter? Seriously. I believe I never ever had experienced any ending that is more cruel in a fictional world. I feel like I was tortured by Windmark himself.

It was cruel that
    Spoiler:
    September didn't get to go off with his son, but I don't think of Walter's fate as cruel. Cruel would have been Walter dying. But he didn't -- he got to experience the distant future for the rest of his life.
    . I'm sure he thought it was cool (like the levitating bullets).

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    It was cruel that
    Spoiler:
    September didn't get to go off with his son, but I don't think of Walter's fate as cruel. Cruel would have been Walter dying. But he didn't -- he got to experience the distant future for the rest of his life.
    . I'm sure he thought it was cool (like the levitating bullets).
    Spoiler:
    I agree with you. The moment Walter disappeared into the future was the last scene of him, the real goodbye. It was probably cool to Walter; but cruel to me.
    September's death was indeed so cruel, so sad. And also Gene left in amber.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast