Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Dark Knight

6 27.27%
  • Master And Commander: The Far Side Of The World

1 4.55%
  • The Princess Bride

7 31.82%
  • Mary Poppins

1 4.55%
  • Ran (by Kurosawa)

0 0%
  • American Beauty

3 13.64%
  • Stand By Me

4 18.18%
  • Garden State

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Round 1, Group F

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 1, Group F

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

you just had to go and put the dark knight in with the princess bride didn't you? and if that weren't bad enough you add stand by me to the mix.

you are my feverish friend. truly, truly

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Do the right thing!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I voted for the one, with that guy, who goes around beating the crap out of people with his bare hands. Yeah...that one.

[coughsnomoredeadcops]

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry feevie, but The Princess Bride wins out for me.

(I am not left handed)

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

This one was actually pretty easy for me. Princess Bride. The only real competition for it in my mind was Ran.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

for me Ran was competing with Mary Poppins... and lost

poor Ran... and it is a real masterpiece...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad too Jean, because I suspect you and I may very well have been the only potential votes it was going to get. Maybe someone will prove me wrong.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i'm sorry feev but the princess bride had to get my vote. it just had to. you know i'm a big tdk fan but really. it's the princess bride for gan's sake. please don't hate me.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

(eject)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Sad too Jean, because I suspect you and I may very well have been the only potential votes it was going to get.

Yep, don't know what animal I am, but it seems to be one that agrees with bears quite a bit.

Country
    Country Flag

<...>I don't know what animal I am<...>
    ::stage whisper::

a bear!... a bear!...

+ Reply to Thread