Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    MATT!!

It is so good to know you and I'm so excited to finally meet you in person. I always felt so bummed that I missed that first campdoc camp out at your place a couple of years ago. I can't wait to give you a Dora a big hug!

What CD is in your car at the moment?

Favorite T-Shirt

Favorite concert

When do you get to see the grandbaby again?

what is your best memory of your current house? Will it be hard to sell it after all this time? Where do you want to move to?

Meeting you is going to be one of the highlights of the trip Sarah, we've known each other over 5 years now!

I'll try not to squeeze you too hard in my excitement.

1. I listen to books on CD in my car and right now I have...Mars: Red Planet. Its a new series that is actually very good. CD #5 I believe.

2. My favorite tee shirt at the moment is one my son gave me for Christmas. Its black and has all the Marvel super hero's on the front. Very colorful and comfortable. The are all drawn the way I really like them on it too.

3. My favorite concert was the only one I've been to in 20 years. Dixie Chicks at the pepsi center in Denver. But I think its only because my sweetie was there with me. Love the music but man...they lost me on the last CD.

4. My job told me I could not take vacation over Christmas to see my sweet Lily. However, it seems that they may be able to make it here so we're keeping our fingers crossed for that. The job thing pissed me off enough that I am considering greener pastures after 11 years. Because family matters!!

5. I think my best memory of the house is me and Dora's "summer of love" 2007. This was the summer when the kids lived at their moms for the entire time. We spent it all there together and only wore cloths for company --what a beautiful time that was.

I think it will be hard to sell but it is just so big, we really won't need it when the kids are gone.

We would like to move up to the northwest corner of the US where the rocks meet the ocean and start a bed and breakfast where we can do live dinner theater.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Hile Matt!

Who is your favorite super hero and why?

What is your favorite graphic novel series?

Favorite television show?

Which movie(s) can you watch over and over without getting tired of it/them?

Who is your favorite actor?
    Thanks for the questions Fever

1. Wolverine for sure. I know its cliche but I have always thought he was the coolest of them all. From the attitude to the claws to the skeleton, I've just loved the man from the moment I met him.

2. I am reading "Conan: The Nemidean Chronicles". It is my favorite of anything I have read so far. It is the tale of Conan from the beginning to the end (as King). For those who have only been exposed to the movies, the character is so much deeper than can be imagined.

3. Its a hard call between LOST and House but if I had to choose right now, it would be LOST. Last season left me quivering with anticipation.

5. Die Hard and the Terminator series are at the top of this list for sure. I will also always watch the Star Wars movies if they come on TV, even 1-3 . Braveheart is also on that list.

6. Bruce Willis is my all time favorite actor. He re enforced that point with Die Hard VI, I thought it was really good.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dora View Post
    Your answers are so much fun, I love to read them. And since when have we not made people sick with our love for each other

Did you guys ever take family vactions when you were a kid? Where was your favorite place to go?

What is your favorite video game of all time?

What was your favorite cartoon growing up?

Do you really like my cooking? Or do you secretly think your own is way better?

When are we going back to Ridgway?

I'm still raking my brain for the "dirt" question..... But I'll come up with one have no fear.
    Its like that old saying honey...If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right. And I can't wait to see you tonight

1. Interesting we've never talked about this. My parents liked to take vacations alone so we didn't go too many places. There was a spot we used to camp called Boicon Springs which I remember as being fun and that one time we went to a nude beach... In Colorado it was always camping on the rocks and was usually scary. I got stuck with my crappy older brothers while the adults partied till they puked.

2. Favorite video game of all time has got to be Soul Calibre and when the new one comes out you'll have to buy me a Playstation 3 so you can kick my ass with that Indian chick. Very good times

3. My favorite cartoon growing up was basically the same stuff Matthew watches today. Spiderman whenever he was on. When I was really little, all I had was Seasme Street and Mr. Rogers.

4. Ummm...<runs>

But seriously, you have been holding out on me all these years honey, you cook some amazing dishes and yours actually have some kind of flavor when I let you do what you want.

My sweet Dora, you are the light of my life and if I was standing on a rooftop right now, I would shout it to the world!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Interesting to be sure. a couple of things:
    What would be the perfect "date" for you love birds?
    Do you like to dance, favorite dance to do?
    What is your favorite colour? Is your bedroom painted this color?
    Are ya handy around the house, or do you call the handy man?
    And none of my business, but hey they said ask away so...
    boxers or briefs?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Interesting to be sure. a couple of things:
    What would be the perfect "date" for you love birds?
    Do you like to dance, favorite dance to do?
    What is your favorite colour? Is your bedroom painted this color?
    Are ya handy around the house, or do you call the handy man?
    And none of my business, but hey they said ask away so...
    boxers or briefs?
    Thanks for more questions Linda, this is fun

1. Recently we have found a little hideaway where we an get a massage and soak in mineral springs. The place is clothing optional and open all night. Being with Dora out there in the middle of the night, floating in the warm water...well, lets just say it was really nice. I would do that again right this minute if we could.

But for us, a perfect date is having a moment alone with each other. Yesterday we went to a company party and there was a ride where you went down the mountain on this little cart. It was really cool because we went together and had a brief moment to spend alone (first one all weekend).

2. I only dance for comedic purposes.

3. My favorite color is a kind of forest green. It is a little dark for a wall color but it has been used in other ways. Right now, the wall in our bedroom is an off white but we have a really cool (and big) piece of artwork on most of it.

4. I am very far from handy. In fact, the most tense moments in our relationship (outside of kid stuff) has been when I am trying to build or fix something. I thought laying the floor was the worst ever but the fence began kicking my ass early on. Funny part about it is that it looks pretty good now but I think that's because I finally broke down and asked Dora for help. I HATE having a "man" at the house but sometimes I have to.

5. I am a brief guy all the way, can't stand how boxers bunch up.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, any chance of (1) moving up the timeline on that move, and (2) focusing just slightly south of the Pacific Northwest?

Those of us in California would appreciate it greatly.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Fine ok, now down to a more serious question...Pretend its the movie Armageddon
    and yoou are the guy they come to to "save the world" all you have to do is
    _______________(fill in your special talent) What is it? What can you do best?
    How are you going to save the planet?

The answer is within

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Matt, I knew I liked ya! I love how you and Dora are so much in love! And do you have a single older brother?

1. Do you have any pets or did you when you were young? If so, tell us about 'em!
    2. Favorite SK book illustrator? Besides Michael, that is - we know how you feel about him!
    3. How many hours/week do you think you work or play on the site?
    4. Favorite standup commedian?
    5. Briefs? I thought you'd have picked commando!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    2. Favorite video game of all time has got to be Soul Calibre and when the new one comes out you'll have to buy me a Playstation 3 so you can kick my ass with that Indian chick. Very good times
    Soul Calibur 4 was released last month!

---

Besides King, what other celebrities have you met?

What other event are you looking forward to apart from Vegas?

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

hi matt ::waves::

1.) what is the one thing you would change in your life if you could?
    2.) what is your biggest accomplishment (other than this site of course)?
    3.) what is your biggest regret?
    4.) are you afraid of anything? is so, what is it?
    5.) it's 4:30 in the morning on a day you don't have to work. everyone else in the house is sleeping soundly. you're awake and can't get back to sleep. what do you do?

My Mood
    In Love

T/s , Its 2:16 in the morning on a day I don't have to work and do you see what i am doing?

The answer is within

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i soooooo hear you.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt

Thanks for DT.com and thanks for making me a part of it

What made you chose the name Rio Frio?
    How did you get to know Tamez?
    When you're older will you grow an awesome beard like your Dad?
    What will Lily call you - Grandad, Gramps, etc?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the bear just looked in to give Big Bearhugs!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Matt, any chance of (1) moving up the timeline on that move, and (2) focusing just slightly south of the Pacific Northwest?

Those of us in California would appreciate it greatly.
    I like California a lot, me and Dora have considered there for sure. As long as I can get to the coast, I'm going to be good. Also that it rains a lot, we get none here.

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Fine ok, now down to a more serious question...Pretend its the movie Armageddon
    and yoou are the guy they come to to "save the world" all you have to do is
    _______________(fill in your special talent) What is it? What can you do best?
    How are you going to save the planet?
    Wow! Good question. I am not sure I would have too much to offer other than a consistent opinion. If I could save the world by showing people how important it is to truly love, I could do that in spades. Or if they needed someone to make them laugh.

My Mood
    In Love

Ya know, that is the kind of thing that could save the planet....If that was a good question, that was the perfect answer!!

The answer is within

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Matt, I knew I liked ya! I love how you and Dora are so much in love! And do you have a single older brother?

1. Do you have any pets or did you when you were young? If so, tell us about 'em!
    2. Favorite SK book illustrator? Besides Michael, that is - we know how you feel about him!
    3. How many hours/week do you think you work or play on the site?
    4. Favorite standup commedian?
    5. Briefs? I thought you'd have picked commando!
    Thanks for the questions Gretchen--I don't think either one of my brothers would be high enough caliber for you though.

1. We have two pets right now. My sweet cat Melody who is about 10 years old and our big dog Hope. Hope is a cross between a golden and a Australian Shepard, very sweet and even tempered. She guards the house very well. I looked up Melody's type once and she is a calico. I love my pets dearly but I think this will be our last set for a while, we're in the process of shedding dependents.

2. That is a hard question to answer because I was flat disappointed by most all of the artwork in the series that wasn't Whelans. I guess if I had to choose, it would be the guy that did the artwork for The Waste Lands. I really like that picture of Suze on Roland's shoulders at the beginning.

3. I spend all day at work here so I would guess around 8. I keep thinking my job is going to start getting pissed but I really pumped the idea that we were collecting money for charity earlier this year and that's a hard thing to tell me not to do. At home, I pretty much hang out with Dora and the kids so I'm sparse in the evenings and on weekends unless I have some tech stuff to do.

4. I catch comedy central presents every now and then and there are a few on there that get us going, I wish I could remember names. For the most part, I'm into the situational comedy. One the other night was doing a bit about how toddlers are like drunk buddies...pants off, puking all over the place, saying shit that doesn't make sense. It was really funny.

5. I am commando in anything without a zipper. My brother caught his junk one time when we were kids and I've been very weary of that ever since. So all of my jeans are out and I love a pair of house pants or sweats without undies but that really doesn't leave much to the imagination.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Tits or ass?

And suspecting your answer will be, how do you suppose the site has made it so long without a Jigglyhoohaha thread?

What is the most relaxing part of your day?

What is the most stressful part of your day?

What's your favorite snack, like ever?

When are you going to do stand up downtown so me and Aaron can come see you?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Soul Calibur 4 was released last month!

---

Besides King, what other celebrities have you met?

What other event are you looking forward to apart from Vegas?
    Thanks for the update, I really need to get that.

1. I met Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn in the drive through at Arby's back in the late 80's, it was really cool.

2. Christmas!! My sweet daughter and grand baby are coming to visit. And we may even get to see Jimmy this time.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    hi matt ::waves::

1.) what is the one thing you would change in your life if you could?
    2.) what is your biggest accomplishment (other than this site of course)?
    3.) what is your biggest regret?
    4.) are you afraid of anything? is so, what is it?
    5.) it's 4:30 in the morning on a day you don't have to work. everyone else in the house is sleeping soundly. you're awake and can't get back to sleep. what do you do?
    1. That's a hard one to answer with destiny being what it is. I feel like the infinite instances of "Matt" probably all got a far worse shake than I did. I'm about as happy as I can be so I guess I'll say I wished I had learned how to play the piano but bob knows how that could have changed things.

2. I put my 3 kids at the top of that list. They are sweet, smart and sensitive. The lot of them understand what it means to take care of themselves and actually seem to want to be their own human being, which I love

3. That really plays into the first question. I'm not sure I have any regrets.

4. OMG--the dark. Its unreasonable and weird but I believe I was traumatized as a child. I really hate it (the dark) and have always hated the fact that I am so scared of it. I know its not my fault but I still wish it wasn't that way. The big dog helps but staying somewhere alone for me is quite a hard thing to do.

5. The answer to that question is easy...play on this great site

My Mood
    In Love

5. The answer to that question is easy...play on this great site geat minds Matt....

The answer is within

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Matt

Thanks for DT.com and thanks for making me a part of it

What made you chose the name Rio Frio?
    How did you get to know Tamez?
    When you're older will you grow an awesome beard like your Dad?
    What will Lily call you - Grandad, Gramps, etc?
    Lisa!!--you have always been part of what makes coming out here so damn cool. I really hope we get to meet someday.

1. My aunt and uncle own a small resort on the banks of the Rio Frio in West Texas. It means "cold river" in Spanish and we used to go down there and float (cause its not really that cold). Basically float a box of wine behind you and just enjoy the day. I decided to use it because I loved it down there so much. Someone asked me on dt.net one time and I told them it represented the cold river of my heart.

2. Tamez and I are really old friends, have actually met on two occasions which were really cool (I miss her around here). She was that cool stoner chick on .net that was very warm and open to folks, we hit it off quick because we are the same kind of person I think.

3. --I only wish I could. I think I may take after the men in my mothers family because I am almost 40 and it takes days to notice I'm not shaving. I asked him one time when I was a kid how long it would take for me to grow a beard and he said around 30...RIGHT!!

4. My sweet Lily will call me Grandpa I think. Its going to be hard to say at first because she already has "Nana" down (her name for Dora) but I think its going to be a while before I hear her saying Grandpa. I can tell she knows me though which is really cool, her eyes get all big because I always give her tastes of what I'm eating.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    the bear just looked in to give Big Bearhugs!

Giant hugs back to you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Tits or ass?

And suspecting your answer will be, how do you suppose the site has made it so long without a Jigglyhoohaha thread?

What is the most relaxing part of your day?

What is the most stressful part of your day?

What's your favorite snack, like ever?

When are you going to do stand up downtown so me and Aaron can come see you?
    1. Tits all the way!! You have met Dora I presume

2. I really don't know how we have gone so long with out it. I'm thinking it needs to come back at some point and then all the ladies need to get into white wife beaters and fall over a running hose.

3. The most relaxing part of my day is in the morning. I love waking up and seeing my sweet honey, grabbing a large cold glass of carnation instant breakfast and watching the morning news. It doesn't take much for me to get ready for work so I'm cool as a cucumber.

4. Getting home and starting dinner for personal time but work beats that by a mile 8 hours a day.

5. My most favorite snack in the world is white cheddar cheese its. I recently tried some of those white cheddar mac and cheese crackers (because they were on sale) and basically cried all the way through them. It was betrayal and bad taste all wrapped into one.

6. I'm thinking after Vegas. The comedy club there only does open mic on Thursday nights so I'm going to have to get some days off to do it. But I already have part of my routine ready. Its about long term relationships.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. My middle name is Kurt.

Do you watch The Office? If so, you'll know why I'm laughing.

Seriously though, really cool meeting you and Dora in April. Wish we would've had more time to chat though. We'll have to arrange a time to go down to DC and just chat on the church steps.

If you could chose any SK book to be signed, what would it be?

What was your first SK book?

What would you do in the event of a zombie holocaust?

Favorite board game?

How are you coping with LOST withdraw?

What was your thought when you first got up this morning?

Thanks Matt!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, all these Q&A's are just making me love everyone even more. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to meet you and Dora one day too...2010 maybe? Or hopefully if I don't blow my savings account money then 2009 in Maine!!

I have another question...

How did someone so passive and non confrontational get along in the army? You seem to be the polar opposite to everything the army represents to me.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    1. My middle name is Kurt.

Do you watch The Office? If so, you'll know why I'm laughing.

Seriously though, really cool meeting you and Dora in April. Wish we would've had more time to chat though. We'll have to arrange a time to go down to DC and just chat on the church steps.

If you could chose any SK book to be signed, what would it be?

What was your first SK book?

What would you do in the event of a zombie holocaust?

Favorite board game?

How are you coping with LOST withdraw?

What was your thought when you first got up this morning?

Thanks Matt!!
    I don't actually watch the office, I've tried a few times but haven't gotten into it real well. Sounds like there is a great joke on my name though.

I love the church steps idea, that sounds like a real nice little getaway.

It was really nice to meet you and your family too Ricky.

1. In my collection right now, it would be my UK 1st the Stand that a dear friend gave me not too long ago. If it could be anything I wanted, it would be a US first of the Stand, and I would love a personalization like nothing else.

2. My very first SK book was a copy of the collection that has "The Body" and "Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redeption" in it. I had it for years, carried it to the gulf and then lost it somewhere along the way. Pocket paperback reprinting I'm sure. I think "Breathing Method" is in that one too.

3. My zombie plan includes walling off the cole de sac and creating a utiopia on earth with my neighbors. We are very rural so it would probably take the problem a while to get to us unless it was seriously the undead then we would have 30 or so to deal with from the cemetary.

4. My favorite board game right now is electric Monopoly

5. Not well, I'm really hoping this season blows me right out of my socks. And in the event I am wearing sandles, its hard enough to lose them as well.

6. How much I wish I was still a hard core stoner.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast