Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Lippy

Gunslinger Apprentice Chassit is on a distinguished road Chassit's Avatar

Default Lippy

DTVII

Anybody determine exactly why Lippy proved to be poisonous to Mordred?
    "See the TURTLE of enormous girth,
    On his shell he holds the earth.
    If you want to run and play,
    Come along the BEAM today."

NFA JJG 42-95

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think he simply rotted out there. I believe the child king was several weeks behind them.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

moved to the DTVII forum.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

I think it was because Lippy was poison generally.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

and Mordred had been weakened by being out on the trail without much food so he wasn't in his full power to handle it.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Gunslinger Apprentice Chassit is on a distinguished road Chassit's Avatar

Yeah I can kennit...I jus't don't understand exactly why she was poison...I had wondered if perhaps she were some sort of Demon. I recall Mordred wondering how so much blood came from such a scrawny beast...anyways heheheh

XIX
    "See the TURTLE of enormous girth,
    On his shell he holds the earth.
    If you want to run and play,
    Come along the BEAM today."

NFA JJG 42-95

Quote Originally Posted by Chassit View Post
    Yeah I can kennit...I jus't don't understand exactly why she was poison...I had wondered if perhaps she were some sort of Demon. I recall Mordred wondering how so much blood came from such a scrawny beast...anyways heheheh

XIX
    I think it's just one of those mysteries you'll have to make up your own mind about.