Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Which DT character are you?

Gunslinger Apprentice High_Desert_Gunslinger is on a distinguished road High_Desert_Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are Cuthbert! Even though you are Roland's best friend, your personality is almost the opposite. You love being surrounded by others, and act most natural when in the center of attention. Sometimes people don't understand your habit of making a joke out of things, and will become impatient with you. Deep inside you are dependable though, so when the going gets tough, show people that you can be counted on!

John F. Kennedy Flavio is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

This quizz says I am Roland.
    And...well... hello! i am new in this page.
    I am Australian and I live in Argentina.

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...
    I always thought I was more like Eddie than anyone else in the series...
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Traveler Darkle and Tinct is on a distinguished road Darkle and Tinct's Avatar

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!
    Well, okay then.

Gunslinger Apprentice Riostar is on a distinguished road Riostar's Avatar

You are Susannah! Your tough and somewhat harsh side is softened by your caring nature. You feel responsible for others, and even if you are in a worse situation than they are, you feel it is your duty to help them first. But in the end your fierce, stubborn spirit will help you overcome any handicap!

John F. Kennedy AsylumWitch is on a distinguished road AsylumWitch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

Hum...not exactly but okay lol.

That was fun.

Along the Path of the Beam Faddah Callahan is on a distinguished road Faddah Callahan's Avatar

Aw crap, I'm Jake? That was...unexpected. And probably horrendously wrong. Hopefully.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heh, no surprises here - I kinda figured that I'd be Alain (except for not-speaking-up part )
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Traveler TeaspoonLifeGirl is on a distinguished road TeaspoonLifeGirl's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower Character Test

Created by SaltnSnail

1322 other people got this result! That's 25%
    View all results Take another quiz!
    Your Result

1068004707_sAlaincopy.jpg

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

15% "You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit."

Kinda figured as much.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Cass will become famous soon enough

You are Oy! Loyal and a little strange, you enjoy the company of others. You may appear needy, but when real danger appears, you fight wildly to protect those you love. Even though you appear clueless on the surface, you can read others feelings instinctively. You might be oddly huggable too...

awesome... im some kind of racoon... xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8