Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 262 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoy just reading this thread and learning about all of these proofs...
    Thank you ... we all do!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great reading through this thread. Subscribed as always on the hunt for UK proofs.
    📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have looked through the catalog and can add some additional photos/scans of some of the proofs (rear covers, letters, etc.). Should I upload them in this thread or is there somewhere to send them to?
    📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    I have looked through the catalog and can add some additional photos/scans of some of the proofs (rear covers, letters, etc.). Should I upload them in this thread oral is there somewhere to send them to?
    This thread is fine. We all like to see them.

George at C-Springs can update the first page of this thread and also the catalog with the info.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If anybody here grabbed the Ghost Brothers of Darkland County Proof from John's collection, I'd like to add it to the catalog if you can send or post photos. It's listed on the master list but not shown in catalog. Thx --George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m no a big proof collector, but I love seeing you guys, especially George, carrying on John’s legacy.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Yeah, I just wanted to say that I LOVE this thread. I'm a big fan of proofs and ARCs, and it really is nice to see other people who "get it." And I love seeing the ones I don't have!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m no a big proof collector, but I love seeing you guys, especially George, carrying on John’s legacy.
    Yeah, I just wanted to say that I LOVE this thread. I'm a big fan of proofs and ARCs, and it really is nice to see other people who "get it." And I love seeing the ones I don't have!
    Thanks for the kind words gents! Speaking of Proofs and ARCs, if anybody has one in their collection that's not shown in the Catalog here Stephen King Manuscripts, Proofs and ARCs please fire me off a PM with description and scans/photos and we'll get it added. There are lots of items showing on the master list (page 1 of this thread) that either aren't in the catalog or that used to be but photos are no longer showing up (old photobucket photos, user no longer a member, etc.). Help us make the catalog correct!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Thanks for the kind words gents! Speaking of Proofs and ARCs, if anybody has one in their collection that's not shown in the Catalog here Stephen King Manuscripts, Proofs and ARCs please fire me off a PM with description and scans/photos and we'll get it added. There are lots of items showing on the master list (page 1 of this thread) that either aren't in the catalog or that used to be but photos are no longer showing up (old photobucket photos, user no longer a member, etc.). Help us make the catalog correct!

Thanks again George!
    I do not see the CD Carrie ARC's. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something before I sent you pics of the two I have. I do not have the CD Interoffice Carrie proof or I would send that also.
    Speaking of which... anyone have a CD Interoffice Carrie proof they want to part with 😁😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again George!
    I do not see the CD Carrie ARC's. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something before I sent you pics of the two I have. I do not have the CD Interoffice Carrie proof or I would send that also.
    Speaking of which... anyone have a CD Interoffice Carrie proof they want to part with 😁😁
    Great catch Tom, nope the CD Carrie is not represented in the catalog so send me what you've got! Scans work best but good quality photos work well too; cover at least, title page if you can, spine is a bonus, publisher's letter if one was included. Also any notes or observations you may have about the book.

Thank you!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Popped up on abebooks a few days ago:

Proof/ARC of CD's anthology Killer Crimes

featuring King's "Man With A Belly".

price is $50.
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Catalog updated with a table for the six Carrie Cemetery Dance Proof states, and photos of the Interoffice Proof added courtesy of Steve (ur2ndbiggestfan). Now let's get the rest of them in there!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Catalog updated with the CD Night Shift Interoffice and Trade proofs, see them here: CD Night Shift. Also updated the master list to reflect that the black border copy is interoffice.

Thanks again to Steve (ur2ndbiggestfan) for the photos!

Brian Freeman, I sent you a PM ---

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't want to post pictures everywhere so I'll just announce here that I'll be posting some pictures of proofs (a bit later) that I've acquired since returning to proof collecting in late 2019. They'll be posted in my collections thread if you are interested. Thanks.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    I don't want to post pictures everywhere so I'll just announce here that I'll be posting some pictures of proofs (a bit later) that I've acquired since returning to proof collecting in late 2019. They'll be posted in my collections thread if you are interested. Thanks.

John
    Do you have a link to your Collection Thread? 😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good opportunity if you're looking for #6; ends tomorrow (Sunday), current bid is $1550 + $10 shipping from New York.

The Green Mile Proof #6

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good opportunity if you're looking for #6; ends tomorrow (Sunday), current bid is $1550 + $10 shipping from New York.

The Green Mile Proof #6
    Ends today, in about 1.5 hours; bid still at $1550.

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

what are the proof copies of Later going for?

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by you ever seen a ghost? View Post
    what are the proof copies of Later going for?
    Pre release date will always be higher than after release. One went on eBay for $845 in January

I'm on the hunt for one.
    📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Green Mile Proof #6
    It went for $2161.54.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Cuppa is showing a remarkable collection of UK proofs on his thread at the moment.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Cuppa is showing a remarkable collection of UK proofs on his thread at the moment.
    Still a few more to upload. Happy to scan/photo anything required.
    📚 My Collection 📚

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Later Proof for sale .. $600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Added CD Sleeping Beauties Advance Uncorrected Proof, Trade Art, with verbiage on back cover to the catalog; photos courtesy of Steve (ur2ndbiggestfan).

Sleeping Beauties

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 262 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 ... LastLast