Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 262 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by Joe315

Here’s a Later arc that was on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/293871173112
    Awesome, thank you! I've added it to the master list and created a page for it in the catalog. I wonder if that thing actually sold for $799?

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw that the catalog didn't have an entry for the Doctor Sleep Trade ARC so added it in there.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    I don't recall seeing US or UK proofs for If It Bleeds...and I'm not sure that I've seen any offered for sale. There's nothing on the exhaustive Proof/ARC archive, either. If anyone has a picture handy of either proof and would post, I would be greatly appreciative! And if I've missed something obvious, please feel free to hurl insults my way!

John
    In case you still need this:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! I'll get that added to the catalog later today.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If It Bleeds added to the catalog; thank you for the image mkberger (and positive rep sent!)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still have my UK Proof, if you guys need details
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I still have my UK Proof, if you guys need details
    Absolutely Jeremy, thanks; the only thing I see for UK is John's entry, "If It Bleeds trade cover (unknown numbered copies)" but there's nothing in the catalog. PMing you my email address for details and photos/scans.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

A recent scan of the LATER proof:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Full throttle proof.... VERY RARE. I’m
    Told hardly any were printed
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Clicked on it and saw that you also have blue proofs of Elevation, The Institute and The Outsider; none of those are in the catalog, I'll get them added in later today. Looks like we need to review the master list and bump it against the catalog, see what else is missing.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Kris, are you asking or telling? Don't think I've seen one yet, unsure ... but maybe.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Kris, are you asking or telling? Don't think I've seen one yet, unsure ... but maybe.
    It has artwork that’s not in the finished product too. I have been told it is the rarest Joe Hill proof. Less than 5 out there and since there is a king signed version... figured it would be a good one. I am selling it. It’s going up on Betts today I think. I gave David the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Clicked on it and saw that you also have blue proofs of Elevation, The Institute and The Outsider; none of those are in the catalog, I'll get them added in later today. Looks like we need to review the master list and bump it against the catalog, see what else is missing.
    Let me know. I may have more scans buried somewhere in the Archives.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    It has artwork that’s not in the finished product too. I have been told it is the rarest Joe Hill proof. Less than 5 out there and since there is a king signed version... figured it would be a good one. I am selling it. It’s going up on Betts today I think. I gave David the sale

This is beautiful. Never saw it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated the catalog and the TOC for Elevation, UK If It Bleeds, The Institute, Later, and The Outsider.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I would put this in the same level as CD proofs for king books. Somewhat scarce but their scarcity doesn't drive prices like original publisher proofs.
    Sold for $900. Seemed to be some demand...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, good sale.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So I'm undertaking a review of John's Page 1 Master List and bumping it against the catalog Manuscripts, Proofs and ARCs section, with the goal of identifying what's missing and then updating with new entries, photos, descriptions, etc. I'm five minutes into it and already have questions; this is definitely going to be a group effort, so as I post requests if you have the books in question please take the time to PM me with the appropriate data or post it here. Anyone providing info will be credited in the catalog!

First up:

US Cujo: List description reads "Cujo Olive green cover", while the catalog reads "State: uncorrected proof (gray wrappers)". I have a copy myself and would say it's definitely grey, but maybe under poor lighting it could be mistaken for Olive Green. Maybe. Not as olive green as, say, The Eyes of the Dragon that's for sure, but it's a possibility. I'm not aware of an Olive Green Cujo, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Anyone? If not, I believe the list description should be changed to match the catalog description.

UK Carrie "tan cover extremely rare" and UK Carrie "off-white cover extremely rare": Neither of these books has a photo or description in the catalog; do you have a copy?

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

So I'm undertaking a review of John's Page 1 Master List and bumping it against the catalog Manuscripts, Proofs and ARCs section, with the goal of identifying what's missing and then updating with new entries, photos, descriptions, etc. I'm five minutes into it and already have questions; this is definitely going to be a group effort, so as I post requests if you have the books in question please take the time to PM me with the appropriate data or post it here. Anyone providing info will be credited in the catalog!

First up:

US Cujo: List description reads "Cujo Olive green cover", while the catalog reads "State: uncorrected proof (gray wrappers)". I have a copy myself and would say it's definitely grey, but maybe under poor lighting it could be mistaken for Olive Green. Maybe. Not as olive green as, say, The Eyes of the Dragon that's for sure, but it's a possibility. I'm not aware of an Olive Green Cujo, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Anyone? If not, I believe the list description should be changed to match the catalog description.

UK Carrie "tan cover extremely rare" and UK Carrie "off-white cover extremely rare": Neither of these books has a photo or description in the catalog; do you have a copy?
    The UK Carrie proofs I believe Gerald posted and do not know of another person that owns them?
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't hesitate to compare with Zelig's listing : http://zelig.io/
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't hesitate to compare with Zelig's listing :http://zelig.io/
    Thanks for the reminder Jeremy, I hadn't been on there in a long time. Just checked, and look at ALL those pretty Carrie's! Dropped Paul a note requesting permission to steal images and descriptions to use in the catalog and he said yes, so away we go!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

If you need any images of the 1st State US long Carrie Proof let me know. Thanks for taking on the task of keeping up the proof section George!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Steve (ur2ndbiggestfan) reached out to let me know he had in hand what he was almost certain was a Cujo green proof, but he wanted to look at it today under natural light. I recommended putting it side-by-side with TEOD for comparison.

Here's the results:

He was completely surprised to see a total color change to grey! I had the same happen to me the first time I handled a Dolan's Cadillac proof, it was absolutely brown until the seller pulled out the brown and we put them side-by-side and voila, it changed to blue. Like Steve said, welcome to the Twilight Zone!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If you need any images of the 1st State US long Carrie Proof let me know. Thanks for taking on the task of keeping up the proof section George!
    We're GTG for the cover of the white galley proof Matt, it's already listed and shown in the catalog; if the spine or back happen to have any markings we'd be happy to add that as well!

G.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

I enjoy just reading this thread and learning about all of these proofs...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 262 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 ... LastLast