Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 261 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congtats
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Both of them look very nice. Congrats from me too.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the love, my peeps. Feel very fortunate for the opportunity to have this one in my modest collection. Cheers.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like some wear damage to the top of the front cover, maybe a bent corner, and some waviness and rub wear to the back cover but overall pretyy nice. This is the Cemetery Dance Gift/Lettered Cover, only 20 were produced.

Bidding currently at $69 with 5 days left, Free Shipping from US.

Stephen King Full Dark No Stars, Advance Uncorrected Proof

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the value of a fine CD Night Shift proof with the artwork cover? Thanks
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I sold one for $350 a few weeks back
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Which one is the artwork cover? Do you have a pic?
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Thanks, Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Thanks, Kris.

That's what I thought. Thank you.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Kris.

That's what I thought. Thank you.
    If anyone is interested in it, PM me.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like some wear damage to the top of the front cover, maybe a bent corner, and some waviness and rub wear to the back cover but overall pretyy nice. This is the Cemetery Dance Gift/Lettered Cover, only 20 were produced.

This one went for $216.50.

If you missed your chance, there's another up at FULL DARK NO STARS Stephen King CEMETERY DANCE ARC Proof PB Glenn Chadbourne ART

Full Dark, No Stars ARC proof (softcover) from Cemetery Dance!
    Artwork by Glenn Chadbourne, Vincent Chong and many others!

Fine condition, unread!

Proceeds go towards my Full Dark, No Stars student loans, thanks so much!

Starting Bid $199 + $5.99 Shipping
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

This one went for $216.50.

If you missed your chance, there's another up at FULL DARK NO STARS Stephen King CEMETERY DANCE ARC Proof PB Glenn Chadbourne ART

Full Dark, No Stars ARC proof (softcover) from Cemetery Dance!
    Artwork by Glenn Chadbourne, Vincent Chong and many others!

Fine condition, unread!

Proceeds go towards my Full Dark, No Stars student loans, thanks so much!

Starting Bid $199 + $5.99 Shipping
    And these that are floating around are still part of the total of 20 quoted on the Proofs and Manuscripts page, right?
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

And these that are floating around are still part of the total of 20 quoted on the Proofs and Manuscripts page, right?
    Per Brian Freeman at CD there were only 20 produced; since he signed off on them, I think we've gotta take his word for it!

Generally speaking, our "review copies" -- which will have publication information on the back -- are printed in a run of 50 copies.

Our "interoffice proofs" -- which do NOT have any publication information on the back and include a notice that it is an interoffice proof -- are printed in a run of 20 copies because that is the minimum our printer does.

Hope this helps!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Generally speaking, our "review copies" -- which will have publication information on the back -- are printed in a run of 50 copies.

Our "interoffice proofs" -- which do NOT have any publication information on the back and include a notice that it is an interoffice proof -- are printed in a run of 20 copies because that is the minimum our printer does.

Hope this helps!

Brian
    Brian, just need to clarify that is generally speaking but not specific to Full Dark No Stars. Back in 2014 when you and I discussed the Gift/Lettered review copy (with publication on the back), you wrote:

There were 20 review copies of FDNS with the Gift Edition cover and 20 review copies with the Limited Edition cover. The content is the same otherwise. Also, there are 20 review copies of IT featuring the Orbik cover artwork, some of which went into the Grab Bag.

For those who are interested in this sort of information, these were never distributed to reviewers or booksellers. For FDNS, we realized our edition was going to sell out long before a review could be written. For IT we decided after the review copies were printed that a big trade paperback wasn't the best representation of a $125 book. Essentially, we worried that it wouldn't really impress the recipient.

Just a little behind the scenes information for those who are interested in such matters.

Brian
    Horrorfan Tom's question above was if the two lettered versions that recently showed up on a eBay within a week were part of the 20 total produced, which I assumed was correct per the info above. If in fact 50 were produced we'll need to update the catalog.

FYI, if you've got actual production numbers on all of CD's King proofs I'd be happy to verify & update all the catalog entries with that data.

George

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Hope this helps!

Brian
    Excellent info! Thanks Brian
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Yep, I just meant generally speaking, not any specific books. Sorry for the confusion!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King UNDER THE DOME ARC/ Proof HODDER ENGLISH #004/200 1st Edition

Stephen King's UNDER THE DOME ARC/Proof
    Particularly lovely Special edition,
    1st printing English Hodder publisher
    Really nice ARC with an almost shimmery dark blue cover
    Special limited proof run #004/200
    In hard plastic case. ***George's Note; Pretty sure it's an incorrect size Brodart Cover***
    Condition: pls see pics. Perfect condition save for a little bump on top binding. Barely noticeable and probably fixable. But do make sure you look over pics!!

Starting Bid $200 or Make Offer +$10 Shipping from US

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King UNDER THE DOME ARC/ Proof HODDER ENGLISH #004/200 1st Edition

Stephen King's UNDER THE DOME ARC/Proof
    Particularly lovely Special edition,
    1st printing English Hodder publisher
    Really nice ARC with an almost shimmery dark blue cover
    Special limited proof run #004/200
    In hard plastic case. ***George's Note; Pretty sure it's an incorrect size Brodart Cover***
    Condition: pls see pics. Perfect condition save for a little bump on top binding. Barely noticeable and probably fixable. But do make sure you look over pics!!

Starting Bid $200 or Make Offer +$10 Shipping from US

i have this proof, the hard plastic case came with the proof, its a snug fit! better to have the tight slip case than not!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

i have this proof, the hard plastic case came with the proof, its a snug fit! better to have the tight slip case than not!
    So it comes with a slipcase and a Brodart cover?

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

So it comes with a slipcase and a Brodart cover?

mine has the same ill fitting plastic slip case, I am under the impression they all came this way, and many no longer have the case. all I am saying is i dont consider it complete without the case.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Thinning out more stuff on eBay. Including an ARC of The Dark Tower VII. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...g&toolid=11111

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Under The Dome Rare UK Proof. Seems like a good price, so thought I'd post link. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...gAAOSwTyxfdoU2

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a DT7 proof for sale.. make me an offer....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 261 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast