Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 261 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Look what I stumbled across!

This is the second state, typeset edition. It's a little worse for wear, but I got it for next to nothing. Very happy to add it to my collection!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! I've been searching for that one for a decent price.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Look what I stumbled across!

This is the second state, typeset edition. It's a little worse for wear, but I got it for next to nothing. Very happy to add it to my collection!
    Sweet!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

After more than 20 years there was again a new German Stephen King Leseexemplar / ARC.

Stephen King - Billy Summers
    Publisher Heyne
    German Leseexemplar/ARC with evaluaton card

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Proofs

I have one Gwendys proof left of the new book. Signed by Richard! PM me.SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get a Gwendy's Final Task CD ARC, but I got one of the "Magic feather", if someone already have the first Gwendy and want to make a complete set of them.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeremy-

I emailed you...interest here.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, will reply to you shortly !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get a Gwendy's Final Task CD ARC, but I got one of the "Magic feather", if someone already have the first Gwendy and want to make a complete set of them.
    Photos or it didn't happen! Neither of these are on the master list or in the proofs section, only one listed is Button Box (hint hint).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

There's a picture of the FINAL TASK proof in my book thread if you want it, the proof, not the book.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    There's a picture of the FINAL TASK proof in my book thread if you want it, the proof, not the book.
    The picture, not the book, perhaps?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The picture, not the book, perhaps?
    Yikes, I've got to cut down on the drugs.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Photos or it didn't happen! Neither of these are on the master list or in the proofs section, only one listed is Button Box (hint hint).

Here is a picture of my Gwendy's Magic Feather :

And Rich gave some copies of Final Task away in contests etc, and shared this picture on Twitter at the end of december
    Betts and Kris both sold some of those, Ari also had one, so there are a few out there

Traveler annod is on a distinguished road

Default Looking for fund raiser broadsides and single sheets items.

I found out about the Danse Macabre one sheet done for San Francisco Friends of the Library. Does anyone have one for sale? Signed or unsigned.
    Does anyone have a list of his donated / fund raiser items?

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone in the Stephen King rare facebook group was able to get a signed copy of an ARC of Fairy Tale. Didn't know these were out in the wild yet.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I think that is probably either an internal galley or a bound manuscript.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not an ARC
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by annod View Post
    I found out about the Danse Macabre one sheet done for San Francisco Friends of the Library. Does anyone have one for sale? Signed or unsigned.
    Does anyone have a list of his donated / fund raiser items?
    That's an interesting question for a first post.
    Welcome

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

not King, but does anyone have any interest in a Hard Case Crime proof for Jason Starr's forthcoming The Next Time I Die? i thought someone might be collecting these.

I have just started collecting Hard Case Crime proofs/ARCs.

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

sent you a PM

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here has a copy of Blockade Billy ARC white wraps please give me a shout. Cheers!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Anyone here has a copy of Blockade Billy ARC white wraps please give me a shout. Cheers!
    I think there is one on EvilBay
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks mate. Swiped that already and hungry for more 😉

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    I have a copy.

Lilja

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 261 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 LastLast