Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257
Results 6,401 to 6,409 of 6409

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Added CD Sleeping Beauties Advance Uncorrected Proof, Trade Art, with verbiage on back cover to the catalog; photos courtesy of Steve (ur2ndbiggestfan).

Sleeping Beauties
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Lots of people have one, but no one will sell to an infidel in the SK collecting world.
    Booooooo!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Booooooo!
    Wrong thread I think??? No MSGs to be seen here, move along.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

DT II - Drawing of the Three, Third State Orange Proof with Sticker. $550 BIN or Make Offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...YAAOSwb7xf4Pup

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Booooooo!
    Wrong thread I think??? No MSGs to be seen here, move along.
    Right thread, wrong dimension.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Catalog updated with Later Publisher's Letter (courtesy of Kris)

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    DT II - Drawing of the Three, Third State Orange Proof with Sticker. $550 BIN or Make Offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...YAAOSwb7xf4Pup

I spoke to the peeps at Appledore about this as I bought the initial listing for the 2nd state proof (pictured). This listing is actually for the 3rd state (black cover), but they still haven't updated the primary photo. The correct c copy is pictured in the description, though.
    Books Wanted:

Drawing of the Three Plume (Orange) Proof, 1st State (No sticker to front cover)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I spoke to the peeps at Appledore about this as I bought the initial listing for the 2nd state proof (pictured). This listing is actually for the 3rd state (black cover), but they still haven't updated the primary photo. The correct c copy is pictured in the description, though.
    That's complete BS, as the description is specifically for the Orange with sticker; if there's anything wrong, it's the photo of the Trade Cover! "Description: Original wraps. The uncommon 1989 Advance Reading Copy of Stephen King's "The Drawing of the Three", the 2nd installment in his "Dark Tower" series. Clean and Near Fine to Fine in its printed orange wrappers. Pasted onto the front cover is the eventual Price, Pub. date, Imprint, and ISBN#. Also, just below this, a "Special Reading Copy, Not for Resale" slug. Octavo, 399 pgs. Also includes a laid-in copy of New American Library's 1 pg. announcement of this Advance Reading Copy. Fine."

Aside from the entire everything being wrong, they're out of their minds asking $550 for the trade cover.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an idea of current value of the blue wraps If It Bleeds proof?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257