Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 262 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thanks John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A copy sold on eBay yesterday - BIN price $425: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-A-No...p2047675.l2557

I don't recognize the buyer but I'm not really keeping track of the usual suspects anymore. Anyone here get it?
    Wasn't me either. Bob or Lot Guy?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely not Bob, his feedback rate is way higher (and I know what his 'scrambled' eBay user name looks like).

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I know it wasn't you guys or Bob J., or any of the other regulars here... but maybe one of the newer members? I'd like to get my hands on a copy as well but I guess the chances are pretty slim... it would look nice with my Doctor Sleep and Mr. Mercedes proofs though...
    I missed that one. What a bummer. At least you have DS and MM proofs. I still need those too.
    I got lucky there. I actually have a very narrow focus regarding proofs (I'm still looking for a few semi-early UK proofs and I need to get a Viking IT proof back into my collection but that's it, I'm basically not looking for anything more recent than the mid-90s and the really early proofs are too scarce and expensive) but I couldn't resist the opportunity to get these. I'd be happy to work out a trade for any or all of the following proofs though
    • UK Dead Zone
    • UK Cujo
    • UK Different Seasons
    • UK Christine
    • UK Talisman
    • UK Thinner
    • UK Skeleton Crew
    • UK IT
    • UK EOTD
    • UK Tommyknockers
    • US IT (Viking)

I used to own all of them except the UK Dead Zone, Different Seasons and Tommyknockers but I sold significant parts of my collection in the past. There wasn't much interest in my proofs the last time I was selling and I'm really glad about that - my remaining proofs won't go anywhere anymore.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Some new proofs, I have Nightmares & Dreamscapes already but duplicates are always welcome. The Twice the Power copy is in perfect or close to it

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    A copy sold on eBay yesterday - BIN price $425: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-A-No...p2047675.l2557

I don't recognize the buyer but I'm not really keeping track of the usual suspects anymore. Anyone here get it?
    Wasn't me either. Bob or Lot Guy?
    Yes it was me, it just arrived

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Matt!

John

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed it... damnit... crap.... !@#$@#$%@#$%^

I mean Congratulations... LOL
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Matt!

Thanks Guys! Looking forward to reading

Country
    Country Flag

I always enjoy seeing Different Seasons proofs, nice catch! It's one of my favorite items (although my copy is VG at best).

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job catching that. We all missed it. Probably wasn't listed long before you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I always enjoy seeing Different Seasons proofs, nice catch! It's one of my favorite items (although my copy is VG at best).
    I agree Michael different Seasons is one of my Favorites! It was hard finding copies in good shape for that & Twice the Power

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

HURRY! I predict this will garner some attention. $74.99:
    The Dead Zone by Stephen King, NAL/Signet Advanced Reading Copy (1980) NF PB

EDIT: It's the NAL. No need to hurry.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This may be already posted somewhere in the past 135 pages, but it wasn't mentioned or shown in the Manuscripts, Proofs and ARCs sub-forum (I added it) and thought I'd post it here just as an FYI.

CARRIE ARC January 1974 Doubleday Publisher's Letter. Sorry, I don't have the original so can't scan for better resolution. Part of the description of this letter states that the signature is a facsimile:

" .... original publisher's promotional typed letter sent to bookstores, dated January, 1974 on Doubleday stationery, in which the publisher (William G. Thompson, who signs with a facsimile signature), states that: "We feel that it may be the novel of the year - a headlong narrative with the drive and relentless power of THE EXORCIST, with the high voltage shock of ROSEMARY'S BABY." In a later paragraph (in a fit of understatement), he writes: "We think CARRIE and Stephen King have a bright future..."

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep Proof, Scribner - price is crazy high (not even considering condition), but if you want/need one bad enough ....

Item Description: Scribner, 2013. Book Condition: Good. advance uncorrected proof copy; 531 pp., original illustrated paper wrappers, covers rubbed, small ink smudge to the top edge near the spine, else good+.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...ep+proof&sts=t

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Way over-priced, especially in that condition.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Why is it that so few listings on Abe Books have pictures? Does it cost sellers more? Or is it because the market is a little more sophisticated and can rely on a dealer's verbal description? Or do the sellers skip pictures out of laziness?

I love looking at Abe's for similar titles and info of all sorts, but the lack of photos often makes true comparisons difficult.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    Why is it that so few listings on Abe Books have pictures? Does it cost sellers more? Or is it because the market is a little more sophisticated and can rely on a dealer's verbal description? Or do the sellers skip pictures out of laziness?

I love looking at Abe's for similar titles and info of all sorts, but the lack of photos often makes true comparisons difficult.
    I have often wondered this as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 262 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast