Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 262 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Anyone here has a copy of Blockade Billy ARC white wraps please give me a shout. Cheers!
    I have a copy.

Lilja
    Hihi Lilja, will you consider selling to me? Thank u 😊

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Send it back, it's damaged!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The ones I get from Scribner are usually pretty banged up.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    The ones I get from Scribner are usually pretty banged up.
    Are these just going out or have they been out a while? Curious what people think of this one...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Just out -- mine came in on Saturday and it's the first wave.

You think your copy is damaged, look at this guy’s copy! Someone scribbled all over it!

https://www.facebook.com/805994130/p...793894131/?d=n
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    You think your copy is damaged, look at this guy’s copy! Someone scribbled all over it!

https://www.facebook.com/805994130/p...793894131/?d=n
    🤣🤣
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Just out -- mine came in on Saturday and it's the first wave.
    Let us know what you think!!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Like they said in ROBOCOP, "I'd buy that for a dollar!"
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

my copy has a crease in the same exact place!

mine came on Saturday and they only started sending them out last week, so these are among the very first.

140 pages in and it seems really good. i love it when King tackles the fantasy genre and it has all the trappings of something like The Talisman thus far. wish i had more time to really read it in earnest! i'm sure it will take me at least a few weeks to finish!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm on page 150 and it reminds me of Mr Harrigan's Phone and 11-22-63 so far. I like it so far.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'm told mine is coming soon if it hasn't been sent already. Really looking forward to this one (minus crease!).
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm on page 150 and it reminds me of Mr Harrigan's Phone and 11-22-63 so far. I like it so far.
    11/22/63 is one of my very favorites, so that is a great recommendation in my opinion!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Now in really interested!!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

jealous of those who have proofs!

This UK proof looks really nice:

https://www.facebook.com/stephenking...60541517386133

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, looking for the unbound proof of Blockade Billy or the white proofs. Please PM me if you have a copy to let go. Thank you.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

We've been waiting on this one for awhile, looks like it's finally been sent out!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    We've been waiting on this one for awhile, looks like it's finally been sent out!

These are the Francois proofs. There are also the Damerons which they allegedly did not go with for cover art.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, looking for the unbound proof of Blockade Billy or the white proofs. Please PM me if you have a copy to let go. Thank you.
    Even though only 16 were printed, the white proof seems to come up for sale pretty often. There's one up on eBay right now:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14479762921...Bk9SR5SM3IWzYQ

I haven't seen an unbound in awhile, last I think was in a Bett's sale.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

I didn't know there were only 16 of the BB white proofs.
    If I was a rich millionaire with lots of money and cash and dough and greenbacks I'd try to collect them all!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If I was a rich millionaire with lots of money and cash and dough and greenbacks I'd try to collect them all!
    Yep; from John Hanic back in 2012 ...

What carlosdetweiller posted should be added here regarding the white proof. He stated that 16 were produced. Eight went to reviewers, three were damaged, leaving a total of five for collections.
    ... and that info in turn came from Brian Freeman.

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Yep; from John Hanic back in 2012 ...

What carlosdetweiller posted should be added here regarding the white proof. He stated that 16 were produced. Eight went to reviewers, three were damaged, leaving a total of five for collections.
    ... and that info in turn came from Brian Freeman.
    Must have seen all 5 up for grabs in the last 18 months
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those other 8 must have been going to collectors, too. I have both of them.

Country
    Country Flag

Honestly doubt there's only 16 white BB proofs produced judging from the frequency of it appearing here and ebay. Oh well... None the wiser.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 262 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 LastLast