Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 261 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Lots of people have one, but no one will sell to an infidel in the SK collecting world.
    Booooooo!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Booooooo!
    Wrong thread I think??? No MSGs to be seen here, move along.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

DT II - Drawing of the Three, Third State Orange Proof with Sticker. $550 BIN or Make Offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...YAAOSwb7xf4Pup

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Booooooo!
    Wrong thread I think??? No MSGs to be seen here, move along.
    Right thread, wrong dimension.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Catalog updated with Later Publisher's Letter (courtesy of Kris)

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    DT II - Drawing of the Three, Third State Orange Proof with Sticker. $550 BIN or Make Offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...YAAOSwb7xf4Pup

I spoke to the peeps at Appledore about this as I bought the initial listing for the 2nd state proof (pictured). This listing is actually for the 3rd state (black cover), but they still haven't updated the primary photo. The correct c copy is pictured in the description, though.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I spoke to the peeps at Appledore about this as I bought the initial listing for the 2nd state proof (pictured). This listing is actually for the 3rd state (black cover), but they still haven't updated the primary photo. The correct c copy is pictured in the description, though.
    That's complete BS, as the description is specifically for the Orange with sticker; if there's anything wrong, it's the photo of the Trade Cover! "Description: Original wraps. The uncommon 1989 Advance Reading Copy of Stephen King's "The Drawing of the Three", the 2nd installment in his "Dark Tower" series. Clean and Near Fine to Fine in its printed orange wrappers. Pasted onto the front cover is the eventual Price, Pub. date, Imprint, and ISBN#. Also, just below this, a "Special Reading Copy, Not for Resale" slug. Octavo, 399 pgs. Also includes a laid-in copy of New American Library's 1 pg. announcement of this Advance Reading Copy. Fine."

Aside from the entire everything being wrong, they're out of their minds asking $550 for the trade cover.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an idea of current value of the blue wraps If It Bleeds proof?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an idea of current value of the blue wraps If It Bleeds proof?
    I don't think I've seen one come up for sale yet to be honest; checked Betts and eBay, don't see any sold. Anyone?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure who else saw it and might have been confused, but from last Wednesday's Betts upload (but not from John's collection) there was this:

CO-3 FDNS Cemetery Dance Proof - numbered with cover art; Fine $450

As CD didn't issue a numbered proof, I assumed this was a typo and that it was probably the UK Hodder & Stoughton w/Trade Cover Art, of which 77 numbered copies were produced. Looks like this:

To be sure though (and because I need a copy of the UK proof) I dropped David a message asking for clarification; he got ahold of the seller, and as it turns out what he meant was that it was the CD Full Dark, No Stars with signed limited/numbered edition cover art of which 20 copies were produced, the one with the blue bar at top and guy facing right. That one looks like this:

FYI, the CD Trade/Lettered cover art proof, also of which 20 were produced, has a red triangle lower left, the guy is facing left, all wording on the building is reversed, and there's a bit of blood:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Head on over to the catalog at Manuscripts, Proofs and ARCs to check out some cool new entries for CD Carrie (including the scarce Variant "Door" cover), a new CD Doctor Sleep Variant "Smokeface" cover with yellow bar at top (as compared to the CD Gift Edition "Red Fireface" cover with yellow bar at top), and a new UK The Institute with embossed cover.

All of these are courtesy of HorrorFanTom!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

OH NO!
    More proofs to look for and probably never find!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

OH NO!
    More proofs to look for and probably never find!
    But wait, there's more! Yet ANOTHER new Doctor Sleep CD Proof added today courtesy of member Mike "amd013"! That's five added to the catalog in just two days!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yes I have the total gall
    To say I want, I want them all
    So send them all, them all to me
    And charge me nothing, make them free
    I'll take them all gladly I will
    I'll never, never have my fill
    The proofs I want, the proofs I need
    Will never, ever end my greed
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I have the total gall
    To say I want, I want them all
    So send them all, them all to me
    And charge me nothing, make them free
    I'll take them all gladly I will
    I'll never, never have my fill
    The proofs I want, the proofs I need
    Will never, ever end my greed
    I give you positive rep on behalf of Theodor Geisel

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

SO want this
    📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post

SO want this
    Is this one extra hard to get or are you just missing it?

Lilja

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post

SO want this

Lilja
    Missing it. Also missing the Sleeping Beauties UK proof.
    📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Ah, OK.

Lilja

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SO want this

Lilja
    It was the british proof
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Which reminds me that I still have my british Bleeds proof
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I'm missing about 80 proof(s)

hic!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

SO want this

Lilja
    It was the british proof
    Yep, looking for the British proof.
    📚 My Collection 📚

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

White Blockaide Billy Proof. Rare 1/16 (I’m told). $500 shipped
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I have a copy of the more common Blockade Billy proof for $175, including free postage in CONUS. At cost elsewhere.

Near flawless - one small bump on the top rear spine corner. Pm me if interested.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 261 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 ... LastLast