Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 262 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    From a collectors point of view. Does it matter if the number is low or high or dosn't it matter?

Lilja
    Maybe proof collectors are a different lot, but in my experience, while some people would prefer to have a lower number over a higher one, very few are willing to pay for it. Almost no one prefers a higher number to a lower one, unless it happens to match "their" number. So I'd say for the majority of people, the number itself doesn't matter.
    Agree.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If It Bleeds by Stephen King (ARC APRIL 2020)

New (Other)
    $1,000.00
    Apr-1 10:39or Best Offer
    +$3.33 shipping

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'd be bled dry at that price.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King The Outsider (2018) Uncorrected Proof Advanced Copy Not For Resale

Pre-Owned
    $34.00
    Time left6d 2h left (Sat, 1:42 PM)13 bids
    Free Shipping
    Watch

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING, Duma Key, ADVANCE PROOF!, Near Mint!

New (Other)
    $42.00
    Time left5d 8h left (Sun, 5:34 PM)3 bids
    +$3.86 shipping
    Watch

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally picked up a Blockade Billy White Proof; "Print run: 16 copies of the white proof, of which eight went to reviewers, three were damaged, leaving a total of five for collections." This one came directly from Cemetery Dance and is absolutely F/F, couldn't be better unless somebody had left cash in the pages.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Finally picked up a Blockade Billy White Proof; "Print run: 16 copies of the white proof, of which eight went to reviewers, three were damaged, leaving a total of five for collections." This one came directly from Cemetery Dance and is absolutely F/F, couldn't be better unless somebody had left cash in the pages.

Big pick up. Nice!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof sales seem to be picking up a bit!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Duma Key Proof (ARC)

Pre-Owned
    $0.99
    May-8 13:520 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$5.00 shipping

Stephen King DTVI Song Of Sussanah Proof (ARC)

Pre-Owned
    $36.00
    May-8 13:592 bids
    +$5.00 shipping

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What’s the value of the Duma Key ARC?

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What’s the value of the Duma Key ARC?
    I paid over $300 and under $400 a week or two ago on eBay and I felt it was a fair price, not a common proof.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Matt!

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default IT: 25th Anniversary Edition unbound proof 1st proof

I would love to post pictures of this proof, but that does not appear to be something I can do. So, I’ll just add to the list and say that I have an inter-office unbound galley of this behemoth, complete with all black and white images labeled with “1st Proof” at the top of every page. I saw that there was a “2nd Proof” unbound listed as scarce and was wondering if anyone has any insight as to whether this “1st proof” was scarce also. It came straight from CD with a handwritten note on the front that says “1st Proof Copy Our Offices Only.” Thanks for your help everyone!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeWaysABA View Post
    I would love to post pictures of this proof, but that does not appear to be something I can do. So, I’ll just add to the list and say that I have an inter-office unbound galley of this behemoth, complete with all black and white images labeled with “1st Proof” at the top of every page. I saw that there was a “2nd Proof” unbound listed as scarce and was wondering if anyone has any insight as to whether this “1st proof” was scarce also. It came straight from CD with a handwritten note on the front that says “1st Proof Copy Our Offices Only.” Thanks for your help everyone!
    Very cool! I would consider this proof rare, yes. Any IT proof is a highly-valued King collectible. You've got a good one.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Hunting for a Pink Talisman Proof. Anyone? Anyone??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Hunting for a Pink Talisman Proof. Anyone? Anyone??
    Sold one a couple years ago...tres expensive that one...expect to pay $1000 if you can find one.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

Looks like Steve bought 2 sets??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

No, just one set, sorry. It's the same letter posted twice, once in close-up. I think back then that price was too high, but I bought them anyway, with no regrets.

My Mood
    Amazed

No, just one set, sorry. It's the same letter posted twice, once in close-up. I think back then that price was too high, but I bought them anyway, with no regrets.
    Sometimes you have take the opportunity while you have it! Certainly no regrets now lol
    Let me know if you see another pink copy out in the wild!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Sometimes you have take the opportunity while you have it! Certainly no regrets now lol
    Let me know if you see another pink copy out in the wild!
    The odds are against it, but I will if I do! I'll dust off my proof hunting blunderbuss and load it up.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The odds are against it, but I will if I do! I'll dust off my proof hunting blunderbuss and load it up.
    You've got one of those too? I thought I was the only one!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Amazed

Oh great! Is everyone going to chime in now with "Oh yeah, I've got one of those"? Lol
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Oh great! Is everyone going to chime in now with "Oh yeah, I've got one of those"? Lol
    Couldn't afford one!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I meant the proof-hunting blunderbuss. Here's mine:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 262 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast