Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pennywise Dolls

bangoskank1

Default Pennywise Dolls

Very small but kinda cool all the same....I'm gonna have about 30 or so in a few days....as with the sketchbooks I will ask a DT question...5 times....so the first 5 on each one gets one....but as these are also pretty rare your gonna hafta know your stuff,your gonna hafta be quick, and your gonna hafta not piss me off (theres that pompous again) so these will not be very easy questions....as i don't have them in my hand yet I will by Saturday so the game begins now.....
    heres the first:

What kind of car did Eddie take a wheelchair from in Topeka?

act fast...they will get harder.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is really cool!! THANKS FOR THIS CHANCE!!

Eddie pulls the wheelchair from a Lincoln
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

aye, so it was. a boat of a lincoln. say true.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

It was "a boat of a Lincoln," hee.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

It seems to me that the only person who can really get the answer is the first person, because the other four people could just look at the first person's response, yeah? (Not saying that any of you that posted now did that, just ... observing a flaw in the game, ya know?)

I didn't know the answer, and since I read everyone else's answers I'd feel bad answering now. Maybe put the answers in spoilers?

Anyhow, the depth of people's knowledge on here for things like this amazes me. I think I may need to reread the series.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing idea.
    Don't you think people should send you the answers via PMs?

Roland would have understood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bangoskank1 View Post
    Very small but kinda cool all the same....I'm gonna have about 30 or so in a few days....as with the sketchbooks I will ask a DT question...5 times....so the first 5 on each one gets one....but as these are also pretty rare your gonna hafta know your stuff,your gonna hafta be quick, and your gonna hafta not piss me off (theres that pompous again) so these will not be very easy questions....as i don't have them in my hand yet I will by Saturday so the game begins now.....
    heres the first:

What kind of car did Eddie take a wheelchair from in Topeka?

act fast...they will get harder.
    So...are we allowed to piss you off after we win?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss my chance?

Edit: STUPID! I misread. BangoSkank, should I get in here quick enough and with the correct answer, I'd like very much to pay the postage. You're being pretty generous here and I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of that.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Did I miss my chance?

Edit: STUPID! I misread. BangoSkank, should I get in here quick enough and with the correct answer, I'd like very much to pay the postage. You're being pretty generous here and I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of that.
    I don't think you did, Tiffany. You'll just have to keep an eye on the thread for new questions.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i think mayhap he forgot to say to pm him with the answers.

and tiffany - bango LOVES when woman take advantage of him. it's the brices and turtles of the world he's afraid of. . . . (we who kick his ass in particular threads)

Gunslinger Apprentice BeDaN is on a distinguished road BeDaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are there gonna be more questions soon or did I miss my chance?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe there will be more questions...we're keeping an eye on the entire thing to be sure.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At the risk of being thought of as an idiot, what is this Pennywise Dolls?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They are just what they sound like. Dolls (or action figure) that are based off of Pennywise from IT.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics? Link?

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Heath is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Heath's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i think that he meant the first person that answers is the only one that is qualified for that question ..their will be four more questions but only the first person that answers correctly will win for each question... at least thats what i got out of it

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, he said he's gonna' have 30 of the dolls. Five people who give an answer to his five questions will win.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Heath is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Heath's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i thought that was just for the sketchbooks not the dolls

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna have about 30 or so in a few days....as with the sketchbooks I will ask a DT question...
    I think you may have misread that man.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice BeDaN is on a distinguished road BeDaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What I get from it is he's gonna ask 5 questions, the first 5 to answer each question will receive one. 5 People per question. So he's giving 25 away.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So I won one? I hope I did!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

bangoskank1

ok folks... cry pardon for the delay, I have been wicked busy...I see the posts above and also see yours truly fucked up a bit...forgot about the whole lookin at other peoples answers thingie...so heres the deal...duh...post here you answered the question so others will know the count... but pm me the answer...obvious..(thank you Hannah
    for being on the ball...it's prolly why your names in purple...and for this you get a pennywise so no need to answer more..) as for Ari...you win one for being first, even tho you piss me off for liying in fucking Argentina...I'll get over it.....and as for turtleface..I like how you put up "a boatload of a Lincoln" for that is exactly how it is described...for this you win as well..as for the rest of you...ok let's start again...pm me your answer...when I have 5 correct I will let you all know and the answer will change...to clear up any confusion...there will be 5 winners on each of 5 questions...25 in all...Ari, Hannah and Turtleface won't count for they have thiers...so it makes 28...no probs here...now that all of that is out of the way..(and if it isn't clear by now then you don't deserve one)...k here we go...new question..I'll throw in an easy one cuz I fucked up..

Trivial Pursuit is being played in Balazars...what answer does Henry
    Dean give for every question?

there it is...cry pardon again..I can't think of everything ya know..(Thanks Hannah)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM'd my answer

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

So did I only I'm at work and f'up as well

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

as for Ari...you win one for being first, even tho you piss me off for liying in fucking Argentina...I'll get over it...
    LOL
    Thanks man!! I´ll pay for the shipping, don´t worry.

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast