Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Best Movie of All Time Tournament - The Sequel!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually yes, I am writing these all down.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

As soon as these two tie breaker threads are out of the way, we are ready for the post season!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ladies and Gentlemen, the 16 finalists!

Group A
    The Princess Bride - A1
    Kill Bill - A2

Group B
    The Godfather II - B1
    The Dark Knight -B2

Group C
    The Godfather - C1
    Silence of the Lambs - C2

Group D
    The Empire Strikes Back - D1
    Reservoir Dogs - D2

Group E
    The Matrix - E2
    The Shawshank Redemption -E1

Group F
    12 Angry men - F2
    Terminator 2 -F1

Group G
    Goodfellas - G2
    Rear Window -G1

Group H
    Pulp Fiction - H1
    Stand by Me - H2

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Princess Bride vs The Dark Knight
    Kill Bill vs The Godfather II
    The Godfather vs Reservoir Dogs
    Silence of the Lambs vs The Empire Strikes Back
    The Matrix vs Terminator 2
    The Shawshank Redemption vs 12 Angry Men
    Goodfellas vs Pulp Fiction
    Rear Window vs Stand By Me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

All groups have been posted and will close a week from today.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Octa-Finals are closing today!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Feev - do you think we could get Matt to put the BMOAT polls up on the notices? ( as he does with the Constant Reader Polls ).... I'm always afraid I missed some!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

All the Quarter Finals threads have been posted!

I'm going to post a screenshot of the updated excel sheet tomorrow morning , for your viewing pleasure.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright ladies and gents, this is how the post season is playing out so far :

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet.

It looks like one of those March Madness bracketts. That would have been so cool if we made one of those at the beginning of the tourney and all filled it out. We could have taken bets.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Polls are closing today!!

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, A mega bracket with seeding would be awesome!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be posting the Semi Finals later on in the week.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Whoo hoo!

I still have two of my all time favorites and one of my nominees left in this thing.

Great job Feev!

EDIT: TWO of my nominees left. I looked back and saw I nominated The Princess Bride. The other one of mine is Pulp Fiction. Whoo hoo!

My Mood
    Gay

I am thrilled Empire made it through!

Awesome!

Can't wait for the next round!

Great job, Feev!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

None of my race horses made it through...

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I don't think mine did either
    at least there's still one QT film in the running though!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the updated spreadsheet L&G

So it's possible that my two nominees could wind up head to head in the finals. Or, equally possible, that they could both miss the finals.

This tournament has been a lot of fun Feev. Thanks for reviving Mattrick's idea and seeing it through. You've done a great job with it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*tips hat*

Thank you sir!

My Mood
    Gay

Empire against Princess Bride?
    Gosh, that's harsh.

Psssst.... Feev has never seen Princess Bride.... INCONCEIVABLE !!!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DAMN YOU FEEEEEEEEVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Seems like an easy choice to me. Then again, I don't like Star Wars movies. I did like Empire best of all of them, but not a billionth as much as Princess Bride. I suspect it will be a harder choice for others.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

they're both easy choices this time. thanks feevie!

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Bah! Easy? Easy?!?!?

False.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast