Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which Month are you likely to come to the UK?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • September

2 18.18%
  • October

4 36.36%
  • Other-Please specify

5 45.45%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Gathering 2010?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

if only the Queen thought the same way

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

hmmmmm. two phrases i never thought i would see together. tdt group and well-behaved.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's Maer's original post:

It is all in the early stages but it looks like September or October of 2010 is what we are thinking. We all gotta hook up.
    So, autumn time most likely

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, if it ends up being late October it'd mean me either missing it or quitting my job. Luckily I hate the fuckers and would just consider it a good enough excuse to tell them to go fuck themselves. LOL

Am I THAT irresponsible? That thickheaded?

Spoiler:

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Here's Maer's original post:

It is all in the early stages but it looks like September or October of 2010 is what we are thinking. We all gotta hook up.
    So, autumn time most likely
    Perfect. So perfect.

Traveler Magenta is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stone, rose, unfound door View Post
    And Magenta, how's Manchester? I've been planning a trip to the north of England and Scotland for a while but never managed to get it done
    Sorry for the late reply, If you visit any city in the north I would say Manchester's the best one (and not just because I live there ) It's a very happening city , great nightlife, restaurants etc ... If you do get round to coming over just drop me a line and let me know the type of thing you're interested in .If you pass thro' here on your way to Scotland the Lake District is also well worth a look .

Traveler Magenta is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think we even have 10 - 15 UK members do we?

I'm counting on you guys coming, otherwise I'll be standing alone in Trafalgar Square, crying my eyes out...y'know, no pressure
    Would two of us count as a meet? haha I'm sure we could take lots of interesting photos of us both in the pub I'm sure we 'll find an SK and Jae Lee lookalike to join in
    Last edited by Magenta; 10-30-2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Hadn't finished what I was writing ??

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post

This is just so wonderful, how did you do it?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

quote=Magenta;276517]
    I don't think we even have 10 - 15 UK members do we?

I'm counting on you guys coming, otherwise I'll be standing alone in Trafalgar Square, crying my eyes out...y'know, no pressure
    Would two of us count as a meet? haha I'm sure we could take lots of interesting photos of us both in the pub I'm sure we 'll find an SK and Jae Lee lookalike to join in [/QUOTE]

I think I'd like to come, unless of course I get struck down by 'the dreaded lurgy'

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Whereabouts are you agrabin?

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll come to the UK in 2010 but I'm only hanging out with Darkers.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, just know now... if you plan on having ANY Darkers time you'll be with me too.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Brice, friend, we've been through this time and time again. I don't care "who's known her longer," she's mine.

Ok, we can all hang out I guess.....but seriously, you'll have to leave when we start making out.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Aces, I smell free beer on the horizon

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Brice, friend, we've been through this time and time again. I don't care "who's known her longer," she's mine.

Ok, we can all hang out I guess.....but seriously, you'll have to leave when we start making out.
    Fair enough, I'll leave

Spoiler:
    ...WITH Lisa!

Aces, I smell free beer on the horizon
    I don't think you'll need to bring beer money.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

I imagine the three of us could drink the pub closed! I call dibs on all the Guinness and Jameson!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I always buy rounds But I'll buy your rounds too if you bring me some more candy

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I'll need at least one of the Jameson's. I've never had one of those. And without a doubt we can drink them closed. We may have to warn them to order extra that week.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I always buy rounds But I'll buy your rounds too if you bring me some more candy

Of course I'll bring you candy.

If you rescue me

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, what about me?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you going?

If you rescue me

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to try like hell!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome foursome!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast