Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which Month are you likely to come to the UK?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • September

2 18.18%
  • October

4 36.36%
  • Other-Please specify

5 45.45%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Gathering 2010?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ditto!!

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    A London pub crawl! Wow...some of us won't be returning home

Oh man, I'm getting excited already!!!

*raises hand* that'll probably be me.

well, I do have a checking account that I put money in for vacations. It was pretty much cleared out to go to Vegas but as soon as I come back from there I'll start for London. :woot:

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

well if 2009 is set in Maine, i may be able to afford it. i have no clue when it comes to London though. i'm still in school, and need to find a job fast.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

England's one of those places on my "travel" bucket list - maybe 2010 would be the time to do it!! You guys really have me thinking now . . .

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool - don't think...save!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

maybe...just maybe
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

wants to fly over the sea with brice......

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

maybe

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

that wouild be great !

The answer is within

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*starts placing pennies in his Batman piggy-bank*

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

is it the full Batman or just his head?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*swipes one of Feev's pennies*

If you rescue me

My Mood
    In Love

what a good idea! I too will start a money jar, now where to hide it from my kids!

The answer is within

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

put it where your cleaning items are, that should work! As far as I can tell, kids don't even know what these strange things are!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    In Love

Odetta, your a genius!! I do believe that is the last place they'd look in!

The answer is within

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    put it where your cleaning items are, that should work! As far as I can tell, kids don't even know what these strange things are!
    This had me

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    In Love

I can be in the worst mental state imaginable, and yet it usually only takes logging in to TDT.com and reading a post or two...and suddenly I am right as rain again.

The answer is within

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    well if 2009 is set in Maine, i may be able to afford it. i have no clue when it comes to London though. i'm still in school, and need to find a job fast.
    Try to play some music in the street! One of my friend went on an exchange for a year in New York and she had a friend who started singing right in the middle of the street and in like 5 minutes the guy earned $5 (he got a coffee thanks to it). Maybe if you try and get your plane ticket real soon, you can get a nice discount too...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife and I already have passports... They don't expire until, like, 2013 or something...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

...then you have no excuse!!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh hell, I need to go check mine!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So if we were to bring the kids we could just drop them off with Darker's kids (and babysitter) while we all head out to the pub or wherever, right?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Do you need a passport, Daghain? I mean, you're part of the EU and so is the UK so if you just have some kind of ID card, you don't need to check your passport! (I never showed mine when going to London)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stone, rose, unfound door View Post
    Do you need a passport, Daghain? I mean, you're part of the EU and so is the UK so if you just have some kind of ID card, you don't need to check your passport! (I never showed mine when going to London)

When did the US become part of the EU?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stone, rose, unfound door View Post

When did the US become part of the EU?
    I was sure Daghain was Irish! Damn those flags!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast