Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Needful Things *possible spoilers*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If Leland has a Letti...

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I have not read Needfull Things yet. So, sadly I am not able to answer you, Letti.
    "May your luck rise, Roland" -Cuthbert Allgood

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    If Leland has a Letti...

Wow, just imagine me as I am walking into the shop and I see me on the shelf...

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger View Post
    I have not read Needfull Things yet. So, sadly I am not able to answer you, Letti.
    Well, you can read it anytime. It's really good.

Roland would have understood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    If Leland has a Letti...

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I will read it, Letti. ASAP!
    "May your luck rise, Roland" -Cuthbert Allgood

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, you definitely should.

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If Leland has a Letti...

That'd be creepy!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No...creepy would be if just as you saw this you realized you couldn't afford you and right in front of you some stranger came up and bought you off the shelf.

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No...creepy would be if just as you saw this you realized you couldn't afford you and right in front of you some stranger came up and bought you off the shelf.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are you saying our Letti is high maintenance Brice?

Seriously, I don't know what my needful thing might possibly be, but I quite imagine it would have something to do with improving my wife's health.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stone, rose, unfound door View Post

I would feel very sympathetic.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

You are so understanding. I would feel pretty jipped.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would not. I'd have to beat them up and steal the you that they bought. Then I'd take the you that couldn't afford you too. Don't worry though...I'd share you with you...both of you.

Spoiler:
    Goddamn, I just might be a bit crazy.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

I would not. I'd have to beat them up and steal the you that they bought. Then I'd take the you that couldn't afford you too. Don't worry though...I'd share you with you...both of you.

Spoiler:
    OMG it sounds way too great. So much fun. Sharing the me with me.. you are really generous.

Spoiler:
    Not just a bit, a lot but that's why we all are so crazy about you.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    OMG it sounds way too great. So much fun. Sharing the me with me.. you are really generous.

Spoiler:
    Not just a bit, a lot but that's why we all are so crazy about you.

If you rescue me

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    My ipod!
    It's not easy to imagine Leland Gaunt holding an Ipod in his hand...

Oh, I get very excited about things, but in truth in my world they are still just things no matter how wonderful...no matter how much I might treasure them. I have lost EVERYTHING I own so many times that if it really comes down to it I'm fine with nothing.
    The people I care about are my needful thing.
    I really would like to think Leland could never get me with some stupid object but I am not sure I am strong enough.
    I feel he used some magic, too. So people got crazy about those things because they wanted them badly and because he used his power. I think most of them wouldn't have had any business with him without the spell. That's why I am not sure about my reaction.
    Besides his magic he also remember that except his claws and weird touch, Leland is a very sweet, trustworthy looing guy at first and you would have no idea what he wanted really.

I don't know my answer yet, Letti, but I am going to come back here.

Country
    Country Flag

I am waiting for your answer eagerly, Melike.

Ok, I came home from work, and I suddenly found out what would be my needful thing.
    I remember there was a woman who had bought sunglasses which were capable of showing her Elvis Presley like he was actually there, near her.
    Mine would be this, too, but showing someone else instead of Elvis.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Ok, I came home from work, and I suddenly found out what would be my needful thing.
    I remember there was a woman who had bought sunglasses which were capable of showing her Elvis Presley like he was actually there, near her.
    And you don't let us know who it would be?!?!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A baseball signed by Don Larsen and Yogi Berra comemorating his World Series Perfect game!!!

Now THAT I NEED!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

If Leland has a Letti...

Isn't that The Stepford Wives?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mememememememe? :hopes:

If you rescue me

Ok, it is Brice.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, me and Leland might be able to strike a bargain with an all expense paid trip to Europe.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, it is Brice.
    I secretly hoped it would me me :sniff: but now all my dreams are dead. :sniff:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast