Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: SK Jigsaw Puzzles!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default SK Online Jigsaw Puzzles!

Thought maybe some of you might want yet another time waster! Click here if you'd like to do a jigsaw puzzle of "The Stand" comic cover. You can change the cut to make it more difficult or less difficult - and there are some really strange and challenging cuts! Here's a pic of this puzzle.

Stay tuned for more puzzles!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's another one of the man himself!

Click here!

Country
    Country Flag

Up for a challenge? This one might fit the bill! The picture for this puzzle is below - good luck!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool puzzles, Gretchen!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Wooohooo! Fastest time so far on The Stand comic cover. I'm surprised because I hate hate hate that we can't spread the pieces out to see them all at once (what I do in RL).

Good job! Keep them coming!
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    I hate hate hate that we can't spread the pieces out to see them all at once (what I do in RL).
    Hmm...I see all the pieces at once - I thought the puzzle adjusted itself based on your screen/window size! Say sorry...

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

No worries. What it seems to do is set aside a little more than 1/3 of the page for the pieces, and the rest is regular links and for the rest of their site. There seems to be no way to adjust the display area for the puzzle so that pieces are not overlapping when you are solving the puzzle.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Country
    Country Flag

New puzzle for the day is a dragon from the fence around SK's house! Click here to put it together!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Up for a challenge? This one might fit the bill! The picture for this puzzle is below - good luck!

assembled it

thought I would die

took 63 minutes

Bears are pathetic at anything visual...

But it was fun!

Now, can someone tell me what is it in the second row, eigth (=last but one) column?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Now, can someone tell me what is it in the second row, eigth (=last but one) column?
    That's the limited cover of Insomnia. I meant to replace that with the trade cover, but I forgot. I "borrowed" a pic of the covers I found online and updated it with a few better looking covers and added some of the newer ones that weren't on the original - for example, only the first 4 DT covers were represented (that tells you how old the pic was! )

And congrats on finishing it, Jean - that one was a bear (pardon the pun)!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears like such puns...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Today's puzzle is because is Sunday and a beer sounds great! Click here to put it together!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am horrible with puzzles. But this one would.nt load. That's how bad I am!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

A new puzzle in case anyone needs something to do during football commercials!

Just After Sunset

Pic of today's puzzle

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

7:50 80 pcs...bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Just After Sunset

13:51 for the book cover one
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

WTG Karen!! And I just couldn't resist this one (thanks to Linda for finding it somewhere!!). The "King"

Country
    Country Flag

Figured I'd bump this in case any of our newer members wanted to try the puzzles!