Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Brett Easton Ellis

Gunslinger Apprentice JQ The Gunslinger is on a distinguished road JQ The Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Brett Easton Ellis

Just picked it up at the bookstore. I had to order it though. I guess some country's dont even sell it. So has anyone else read this book? Im starting it in a couple days, half way through Carrie atm.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I read Less Than Zero, which bored me to tears. It put me off reading American Psycho, even though I've heard good things about it.

I wonder JQ, would you like to change the title and make this a general Brett Easton Ellis thread?

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I read Less Than Zero, which bored me to tears. It put me off reading American Psycho, even though I've heard good things about it.

I wonder JQ, would you like to change the title and make this a general Brett Easton Ellis thread?
    American Psycho was better overall than Less Than Zero, but still wasn't that great for me. It didn't take long to read, so it has that going for it.

Gunslinger Apprentice JQ The Gunslinger is on a distinguished road JQ The Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sure DarkThoughts thats fine

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was ok. However, this is one of those times when I think the movie is better. That is rare for me too. I still found it to be an entertaining read.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius