Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: What would Roland's salvation be?

Threaded View

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

All of these are wonderful ideas, but OH Letti, your thoughts amaze me!!
    Just beautiful as always my dear. Would that then be the clearing for him? YES.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I still like the idea of Roland walking through the door and ending up confused in my apartment...
    Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    If his loop and chasing could end at that very door (or at the other side of that door) he would open it and he would find millions of roses, that sing his name "Roland, gunslinger". But there wouldn't be a Tower just him and the roses. He could see and hear his friends in the roses. He would get all the answers he would see all the loops he would get back all his lost memories and suddenly he would feel incredibly old, wise and foolish at the same time. He would fall down and he would let his body give up he would close his eyes and he could hear that the roses are singing with all the lost friends and lovers' voices... "Roland, gunslinger, you could stand and be true. Come to me." He would close his eyes and he would find his peace.
    He could be free first time in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Yes, that would also be a very "happy" ending...Roland reuniting with his "tet" in other New York.
    Last edited by Letti; 03-04-2008 at 10:14 PM. Reason: just correcting the quote part

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD