Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The 'Inappropriate Time To Use A Movie Quote' Thread

Along the Path of the Beam lipgloss_and_revolver is on a distinguished road lipgloss_and_revolver's Avatar

During the time when someone hi-jacks the plane you're on:
    "I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane! " ~Snakes on a Plane

Beauty Effulgent KaLikeAWheel is on a distinguished road KaLikeAWheel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When listening to your honey bitch about his/her day: (that one was a gimme)
    "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone With the Wind.

and

While at a job interview"
    "I'll do anything sexual. I don't need a million dollars to do it either." --The Breakfast Club

Donna

"What can I tell you, baby? I've always been bad."--Spike

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

At a Hospital
    "Come with me if you want to live"
    (terminator)

in fact, unless your tying to piss someone off, you shouldn't even think about quoting anything from a Schwarzenegger film/

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

To a customer:

Goodfellas:
    "What are you still doing here? Didn't I tell you to go fuck your mother?"

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Another one from Goodfellas -

To a waiter/keep bringing you your drinks : "You've been doing this to me all night! Dance! DANCE the fucking drinks over here!"

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

during a round of Golf
    I found yo' nine-iron, bitch.
    (Starskey and Hutch)

John F. Kennedy BlainetheMono is on a distinguished road BlainetheMono's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When meeting your girlfriend's parents fro the first time (and the mom has an unusual name)
    "Samsonite!? I was way off!" - Dumb and Dumber

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony_A is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Just about anywhere job-related:

"Everything would have been fine if dickless here hadn't shut off the main power grid!" (Ghostbusters) - reminds me - I just saw the episode of "Monk" with William Atherton ("dickless" from the above and Richard Thornburg in "Die Hard"). Still plays the perfect smug A-hole.

On a plane:

"It's not like I have a bomb in here." (Meet the Parents, said, ironically on a plane)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If you lend money to someone with financial troubles, and they promise to pay you back by the end of the month, and you respond with :

"I want my money - TODAY, TODAY, TODAY, TODAY!"

[Goodfellas ]

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

When asked if you've found a new job, yet:

"I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars."

-The Big Lebowski
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Another one from Goodfellas -

To a waiter/keep bringing you your drinks : "You've been doing this to me all night! Dance! DANCE the fucking drinks over here!"

Are you gonna pull out the gun next.
    Spoiler:
    PLease tell me you will

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony_A is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    When asked if you've found a new job, yet:

"I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars."

-The Big Lebowski
    I can't think of a good scenario other than the movie itself, but:

"Try not to suck any dicks on your way through the parking lot."

"Clerks"

when in a fight. especially against a large guy

Funny us going out like this; killed by a hundred-foot Marshmallow Man!
    (Ghostbusters)

Your adrift at sea with another person. your out of food, water, and there's no sign of land in sight.
    at some point i'm sure there will be chance to quote Waterworld
    "Dry land's a myth!"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If a teacher/elder/supervisor tells you

You're in over your head

and you respond with

I'm over my head? No, I'm over YOUR head, because your heads up your ass!

-Blue Streak

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

To a female sales person in a checkout line...
    "The price is wrong, BITCH!"

- Happy Gilmore
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Beauty Effulgent KaLikeAWheel is on a distinguished road KaLikeAWheel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

While working working in customer service every time a customer comes up to you:
    "Back off man! I'm a scientist!"--Ghostbusters

While sitting in church:
    "If someone asks you if you're a god...say YES!"--Ghostbusters

When someone at work asks you to explain something...anything to them:
    "Let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. According to this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds."--Ghostbusters

When someone asks you what your future plans are:
    "Human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!"--Ghostbusters

I was inspired by the Ghostbusters quotes already posted. There are just so many good lines in that movie!

Donna

"What can I tell you, baby? I've always been bad."--Spike

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

"Do you have any grey poupon?" to the cops when they pull you over...

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

when your boss (or anybody in authority) is explaining something to you for the 17th time and you already know it, and you've told them you understand it, but they just keep talking and talking and explaining and explaining

What, did you take stupid pills this morning?
    ~ Toy Story

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

When you walk in on a friend's child in the tub.

"Here's looking at you, kid."

- Casablanca
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If your boss asks you if you need any help in completing the assigned task, and you respond with:

"Are you saying I'm stupid? Do I look stupid, to you?"

-A Bugs Life

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post

No??

Awww... come on...laugh...laugh or I'll tickle you!
    (Another phrase you don't want to say when you walk in on your friend's child in the tub!!)

dude, seriously, stay away from the kids in tubs theme. say thankya.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    dude, seriously, stay away from the kids in tubs theme. say thankya.

So "Have you ever seen a grown man naked, Johnny?" from Airplane would be bad too?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast