Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Nineteen and other coincidences...

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought you would say this. Oh, but you know -

Spoiler:
    there is no Ka

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fountain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post
    During my latest reread of TDT I developed strange pain in the socket of my right hip.
    Does that count as a coincidence?
    It does. A quite kickass one if you feel better now.

I do feel better now, thanks.
    Finished the reread, and the pain went away. Sometimes sympathizing with a character too deeply has its side effects.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't been able to post for a couple of days for some reason.Second thread I check and i look up at the clock and it's 9:10....not planned I swear it.Everything is 19
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

My season ticket is valid till 19th, October.

Roland would have understood.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not my catch but I think it's a good one so let me share it with you all:

Have any of you taken a look at the release date for the film? ...Friday, May 17, 2013.
    05/17/2013, i.e. 0+5+1+7+2+0+1+3=19

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post

Have any of you taken a look at the release date for the film? ...Friday, May 17, 2013.
    Heh. That's cool. I wonder if they planned it that way...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brainslinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post

Heh. That's cool. I wonder if they planned it that way...
    I don't think so. It's just us DT junkies finding 19 or 99 or both everywhere.

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I just logged onto this site for the first time in awhile and Oregon just tied Auburn 19 to 19.Coincidence?
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

Traveler Belated is on a distinguished road

This thread has made me realise that there are exactly nineteen letters in my name.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Belated View Post
    This thread has made me realise that there are exactly nineteen letters in my name.
    Same here - I have 19 letters in my full name.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Holy cow! Me, too! With both my married and maiden names.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullivan19 is on a distinguished road sullivan19's Avatar

My Mood
    Asleep
    Country
    Country Flag

When I found 2 dag hammarskjold plaza on google street view, guess which beer swilling, brothel inhabiting teacher was parked across the street?

On a side note, been a long time and still some familiar faces!

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

actually i do to. i counted them like a week or so ago. my mom in her maiden name if i spelled it right i thinkn also does. my dad nor my brother has them. my dad has i think 14. my brother i believe 16.

cool huh?

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullivan19 View Post
    When I found 2 dag hammarskjold plaza on google street view, guess which beer swilling, brothel inhabiting teacher was parked across the street?

On a side note, been a long time and still some familiar faces!

That. Is. Awesome.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Isn't it just?

If I ever visit New York, I think I'd like to check these places out. The last time I was there, I was only passing through on the way to Vancouver. And the only part of NY I visited was the airport... which doesn't really count. We did leave it briefly, taking a wrong turn trying to find terminal eight. (When my Dad asked the security card for directions the guard took the mick out of his accent. "AYT? AYT? What's AYT?" Or maybe he really didn't understand what my Dad was saying...)

Linking to the topic, that's one number less than the second digit in 19! (Too tenuous? )

Gunslinger Apprentice sullivan19 is on a distinguished road sullivan19's Avatar

My Mood
    Asleep
    Country
    Country Flag

My daily routine involves getting the train to work, which always pulls into platform 19 and has automated passenger announcements which really are a pain. Before getting the train however, I park my car in Rosefield Road.

Oh, and I work at TOWER pier.

Traveler CanToi M'Boy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I'm listening to the series on audiobook. I noticed a "Twinning" that I hadn't noticed before! The man who hits and kills Jake with his minivan is "Brian Smith" and he was playing "Hookie" from driving. Brian Hookie is a smith that helped the Good Man with driving the oil tankers in Mejis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14