...did you find yourself caught up in DT coincedences once you started reading the books? Nineteen started cropping up everywhere you went? You started to notice alot of places locally with Tower in the title? Or otherwise strange, yet related happenings?

For instance, today is Fete Day in my village, theres loads of stalls selling food, books, crafts etc all up the high street, bands and the like - and for the past couple of years I've had some very bizarre DT/SK experiences at the 2nd hand book stall. The first time it was after reading Drawing of the Three and thinking that I ought to read the Richard Adams book Shardick. Someone also suggested reading Eyes of the Dragon, so I was on the lookout for both. Get to the stall and the first book I lay my eyes on is Shardick - pick it up to read the back cover and EotD was right underneath it!

Today it happened again - I've been discussing Desperation and Regulators on the forum here, and what are the first two books I spot today?...Freaky!

Has it happened to you?