Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 204 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Favorite Movie Twist Endings (if you name the twist as well, please spoilerize):

1. Saw
    2. The Usual Suspects
    3. The Sixth Sense (or was favorite, until I saw the Italian movie the idea was stolen from)
    4. Les Diaboliques
    5. Dark City
    6. Fight Club
    7. Se7en

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Favorite Movie Twist Endings (if you name the twist as well, please spoilerize):

1. Saw
    2. The Usual Suspects
    3. The Sixth Sense (or was favorite, until I saw the Italian movie the idea was stolen from)
    4. Les Diaboliques
    5. Dark City
    6. Fight Club
    7. Se7en
    8. Secret Window
    Spoiler:
    I'm a sucker for crazy people who invent other personas to do their bidding I guess
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Saw
    2. The Usual Suspects
    4. Les Diaboliques
    5. Dark City
    6. Fight Club
    7. Se7en
    8. Secret Window
    9. Inglorious Basterds
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Saw
    2. The Usual Suspects
    4. Les Diaboliques
    5. Dark City
    6. Fight Club
    7. Se7en
    8. Secret Window
    9. Inglorious Basterds
    10. The Crying Game
    Spoiler:
    dude looks like a lady

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Saw
    2. The Usual Suspects
    4. Les Diaboliques
    5. Dark City
    6. Fight Club
    7. Se7en
    8. Secret Window
    9. Inglorious Basterds
    10. The Crying Game
    11. Inside Man
    Last edited by The Road Virus; 06-27-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: LOL
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Saw
    2. The Usual Suspects
    4. Les Diaboliques
    5. Dark City
    6. Fight Club
    7. Se7en
    8. Secret Window
    9. Inglorious Basterds
    10. The Crying Game
    11. Inside Man
    12. Wild Things

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Saw
    2. The Usual Suspects
    4. Les Diaboliques
    5. Dark City
    6. Fight Club
    7. Se7en
    8. Secret Window
    9. Inglorious Basterds
    10. The Crying Game
    11. Inside Man
    12. Wild Things
    13. The Mist (and the eventual fate of TMSG!!! LOL)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Continuing the movie "Theme"..........................Favorite "Sci-Fi" movie's All-Time

1. Fifth Element
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Continuing the movie "Theme"..........................Favorite "Sci-Fi" movie's All-Time

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella

Note: Its actually not my favorite but damn this movie was very cool. I first saw this when I was around twelve and to say the least it was an eye opener.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Favorite "Sci-Fi" movie's All-Time

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy
    5. Blade Runner
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy
    5. Blade Runner
    6. The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy
    5. Blade Runner
    7. Terminator 2 ♥

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy
    5. Blade Runner
    7. Terminator 2 ♥
    8. Serenity

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy
    5. Blade Runner
    7. Terminator 2 ♥
    8. Serenity
    9. Mars Attacks!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy
    5. Blade Runner
    7. Terminator 2 ♥
    8. Serenity
    9. Mars Attacks!
    10. Predator

"COME ON! KILL ME NOW! DO IT!"

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy
    5. Blade Runner
    7. Terminator 2 ♥
    8. Serenity
    9. Mars Attacks!
    10. Predator
    11. Back to the Future!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy
    5. Blade Runner
    7. Terminator 2 ♥
    8. Serenity
    9. Mars Attacks!
    10. Predator
    11. Back to the Future!
    12. The Thing (Both versions, though the original has a special place in my mind)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

1. Fifth Element
    2. Barbarella
    3. Star Wars (?)
    4. The Matrix Trilogy
    5. Blade Runner
    7. Terminator 2 ♥
    8. Serenity
    9. Mars Attacks!
    10. Predator
    11. Back to the Future!
    12. The Thing (Both versions, though the original has a special place in my mind)
    13. Alien

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

This is kinda inspired by the earlier "Greatest Twist Endings", but the fact is you don't need to have a great twist to have an awesome ending.

Favourite All Time Favourite Movie Endings
    1. Quadrophenia

- Melike

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

All Time Favourite Movie Endings
    1. Quadrophenia
    2. The Departed
    Spoiler:
    Not when Leo got capped. I'm talking very end when Walberg is waiting in his apartment with bags on his shoes

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. Quadrophenia
    2. The Departed
    3. The Prestige
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Quadrophenia
    2. The Departed
    3. The Prestige
    4. The Godfather

My Mood
    Yeehaw

1. Quadrophenia
    2. The Departed
    3. The Prestige
    4. The Godfather
    5. Infernal Affairs

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 204 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast