Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 204 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

13 things people do that are annoying

1. Talking on a cell phone in a line at a store or restaraunt
    2. Not cleaning snow off their car in the winter so it blows on me when I'm driving behind them
    3. Calling my house when they know I don't want to talk to them.
    4. let their kids run around stores unsupervised (don't they know how easy it is to snatch a child? morons!)
    5. People who can't drive, but think they can.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2. Not cleaning snow off their car in the winter so it blows on me when I'm driving behind them
    4. let their kids run around stores unsupervised (don't they know how easy it is to snatch a child? morons!)
    6. People who drive in the left lane on a 3+ lane interstate at or below the speed limit. Get outta my way!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

6. People who drive in the left lane on a 3+ lane interstate at or below the speed limit. Get outta my way!!
    7. people who drive for miles with their turn signal on. fine, turn into the damn wall. just do something resembling anything!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post

7. people who drive for miles with their turn signal on. fine, turn into the damn wall. just do something resembling anything!

8. Not capitalizing proper nouns!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

9. people who abuse books

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

10. Refuse to wear deodorant

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

11. People who think they are "special" bug me especially when confronted by some one "special" , they always got to top everyone!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

11. People who think they are "special" bug me especially when confronted by some one "special" , they always got to top everyone!
    12. Those people who think it's a good idea to put little price stickers on cardboard or paper on a book, dvd, or whatever in a store.

If you rescue me

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

12. Those people who think it's a good idea to put little price stickers on cardboard or paper on a book, dvd, or whatever in a store.
    13. Drunk People telling drunk stories when your sober.

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Favorite Quotes (with author please)

1. Lets Be Realistic And Try The Impossible - Che Guevara

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2. I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant - my sister

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant - my sister
    3. It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees - Emiliano Zapata

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3. It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees - Emiliano Zapata
    4. It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.. -Antoine Saint d'Exupery

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

4. It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.. -Antoine Saint d'Exupery
    5. A word to the wise is infuriating. - Hunter S. Thompson

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

The Last Best Hope for Mankind piraterob is on a distinguished road piraterob's Avatar

2. I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what i meant - my sister
    6. If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. - Joss Whedon

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what i meant - my sister
    7. You two are the best children a father accidentally ever had - Al Bundy

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

8. Everything you think you know about me is a lie.- Me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

9. The only thing in this world that gives orders, is balls - Scarface

Gunslinger Apprentice leaveittobeezer is on a distinguished road leaveittobeezer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. Shomer fucking shabbos- Walter Solchek
    "The Man in Black fled across the desert, and June Carter followed"

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

11. Alright, I get it. You're evil. Do we have to chat about it all day? - Buffy Summers

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

11. Alright, I get it. You're evil. Do we have to chat about it all day? - Buffy Summers
    12. And till this day, the events that followed all still seem like a distant dream. But the dream was real and was to change our lives forever. I kept asking Clarence why our world seemed to be collapsing and things seemed to be getting so shitty. And he'd say, that's the way it goes, but don't forget, it goes the other way too. That's the way romance is... Usually, that's the way it goes, but every once in awhile, it goes the other way too. -Alabama Worley

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

12. And till this day, the events that followed all still seem like a distant dream. But the dream was real and was to change our lives forever. I kept asking Clarence why our world seemed to be collapsing and things seemed to be getting so shitty. And he'd say, that's the way it goes, but don't forget, it goes the other way too. That's the way romance is... Usually, that's the way it goes, but every once in awhile, it goes the other way too. -Alabama Worley
    13. May I be brutally frank? You go on - The Man in Black

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mythological Creatures

1. The Kraken

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mythological Creatures

1. The Kraken
    2. Cthulu

If you rescue me

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mythological Creatures

1. The Kraken
    2. Cthulu
    3. Pegasus
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 204 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast