Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 204 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

New category: Fav way to waste time at work.

1. Reading random arrest reports and laughing at arresting officer's grammar and spelling mistakes.
    2. Looking up various interesting places/natural wonders around the world and pretending to be planning a vacation there - all the way down to searching for actual plane tickets and hotels.
    3. Hanging out here.
    4. Yahoo Finance app.
    5. Pin a bunch of crap on Pinterest
    6. watching what people are doing and wearing at the entrance to wal-mart from the salon.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Mystima, your #6 cracked me up.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

1. Reading random arrest reports and laughing at arresting officer's grammar and spelling mistakes.
    2. Looking up various interesting places/natural wonders around the world and pretending to be planning a vacation there - all the way down to searching for actual plane tickets and hotels.
    3. Hanging out here.
    4. Yahoo Finance app.
    6. watching what people are doing and wearing at the entrance to wal-mart from the salon.
    7. Browsing Goodreads.com to find ideas for books to read.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

3. Hanging out here.
    4. Yahoo Finance app.
    8. Catching up on all my sports news

3. Hanging out here.
    4. Yahoo Finance app.
    9. Zone out and stare into space until someone walks in and jars me out of my daydream

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3. Hanging out here.
    4. Yahoo Finance app.
    9. Zone out and stare into space until someone walks in and jars me out of my daydream
    10. The modern-day newspaper aka Twitter

3. Hanging out here.
    4. Yahoo Finance app.
    11. Drooling over stuff on Thinkgeek.com

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3. Hanging out here.
    4. Yahoo Finance app.
    12. Searching for some random tidbit of information and then following all the related links (in wiki or elsewhere). The fun part is the backtracking How would looking up the name of the wife of Louis the Fat lead to Nanking Massacre in China? (Edit: a word of caution - you may want to avoid looking it up, it's beyond brutal and horrendous.)
    Last edited by RainInSpain; 01-11-2015 at 03:10 PM. Reason: clarification
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

3. Hanging out here.
    4. Yahoo Finance app.
    12. Searching for some random tidbit of information and then following all the related links (in wiki or elsewhere). The fun part is the backtracking How would looking up the name of the wife of Louis the Fat lead to Nanking Massacre in China? (Edit: a word of caution - you may want to avoid looking it up, it's beyond brutal and horrendous.)
    13, Reading the paper in the "John".

New Topic.

Favorite things/scenes regarding the "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. Starlord's Foot loose tale.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Rocket scratching his balls during the slow mo group shot

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

3. Opening sequence, "Come and get your love".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

4. Groot dancing at the end of the movie and Drax trying to catch him doing something

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    People watching is my thing....lol

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    People watching is my thing....lol
    Me too! It's the greatest.

4. Groot dancing at the end of the movie and Drax trying to catch him doing something
    5. Rocket saying "I need that guy's leg".

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

6. Star Lord's finger machine.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

7. The makeup on Michael Rooker

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

8. Amy Pond

8. Amy Pond
    9. Peter challenging Ronan to a dance-off.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

8. Amy Pond
    10. "WE are Groooooot."

8. Amy Pond
    10. "WE are Groooooot."
    11. The smile on Yondu's face at the end when he sees the treasure troll Peter gave him.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

8. Amy Pond
    10. "WE are Groooooot."
    11. The smile on Yondu's face at the end when he sees the treasure troll Peter gave him.
    12. Peter Quill's letter from mother.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

8. Amy Pond
    10. "WE are Groooooot."
    12. Peter Quill's letter from mother.
    13. "What a bunch of A-Holes"

Someone else feel free to take the feather.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Childhood Crushes - Celebrity or Not

1. Corey Haim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 204 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast