Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 204 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Olympic sports featured this year.

1. Archery
    2. White water canoeing (saw this today for the first time. Very cool.)
    3. Table Tennis
    4. Football
    5. SOCCER
    6. Beach Volleyball
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. Archery
    3. Table Tennis
    4. Football
    5. SOCCER
    6. Beach Volleyball
    7. Volleyball indoors that is not on a beach, but has sand, making it beach-related volleyball.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Archery
    3. Table Tennis
    4. Football
    5. SOCCER
    6. Beach Volleyball
    7. Volleyball indoors that is not on a beach, but has sand, making it beach-related volleyball.
    8. equestrian event

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Archery
    3. Table Tennis
    4. Football
    5. SOCCER
    6. Beach Volleyball
    8. equestrian event
    9. Fencing

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Archery
    3. Table Tennis
    4. Football
    5. SOCCER
    6. Beach Volleyball
    8. equestrian event
    9. Fencing
    10. BASKETBALL! USA! (I'm glad to see this thread active again)
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Archery
    3. Table Tennis
    4. Football
    5. SOCCER
    6. Beach Volleyball
    8. equestrian event
    9. Fencing
    11. Diving

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Archery
    3. Table Tennis
    4. Football
    5. SOCCER
    6. Beach Volleyball
    8. equestrian event
    9. Fencing
    11. Diving
    12. Swimming (again, USA!)
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Archery
    3. Table Tennis
    4. Football
    5. SOCCER
    6. Beach Volleyball
    8. equestrian event
    9. Fencing
    11. Diving
    12. Swimming (again, USA!)
    13. Gymnastics ( Go Fab Five wit the GOLD!!!)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Anticipated Olympic Competition's....

1) Men's 100 meter Race
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1) Men's 100 meter Race
    2) Closing ceremonies
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Anticipated Olympic Competition's.... (Really, kind of same subject only more specific/ harder to think of things)

1) Men's 100 meter Race
    2) Closing ceremonies
    3) Men's Gold-Medal basketball game

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Anticipated Olympic Competition's.... (Really, kind of same subject only more specific/ harder to think of things)

1) Men's 100 meter Race
    2) Closing ceremonies
    4. Wrestling....(are the closing ceremonies a competition? j/k)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    bong building

Oh, you meant ones that actually are expected to happen.

I have no idea. I'll leave y'all for this one.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1) Men's 100 meter Race
    2) Closing ceremonies
    5) Michael Phelps - Becoming the most decorated Olympian of all time!!!!! 18 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

But that's not anticipation, it already occurred

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post
    But that's not anticipation, it already occurred
    Picky, picky. I was looking forward to seeing him before the torch arrived!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha fair enough! I really don't mind just felt like giving you some friendly crap

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1) Men's 100 meter Race
    2) Closing ceremonies
    5) Michael Phelps - Becoming the most decorated Olympian of all time!!!!! 18 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze!!!!!
    6) The Dream Team Gold Medal game

Crap appreciated!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Can we do a new topic please?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree.

Well start us off Amandur!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Alrighty!
    [rubs hands together]

[evil/sinister laugh]

13 Badass Moments/Things From The Dark Knight Rises

1. The way Batman's voice gets more and more fierce during the last fight scene with Bane

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahahaha, you crazy bastard!

1. The way Batman's voice gets more and more fierce during the last fight scene with Bane
    2. Bane's awesome military-esque outfit

2. Bane's awesome military-esque outfit
    3. Bruce Wayne's climb from the pit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 204 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast