+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175
Results 4,351 to 4,357 of 4357

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Servant of Gan amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

13 periods/events in history you would like to visit if you had a time machine & could be a fly on the wall.

1. 1947 - The Roswell Incident
    2. Ancient Egypt to see how the pyramids were built and what other secrets they still hold (hopefully I could fast forward through it)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Blockade Billy Lettered edition

Zombie Hunter Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

13 periods/events in history you would like to visit if you had a time machine & could be a fly on the wall.

2. Ancient Egypt to see how the pyramids were built and what other secrets they still hold (hopefully I could fast forward through it)
    3. The Big Bang (No walls yet but what a sight to have seen!)

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

4. Gobekli tepe... id like to be there to see who, what and why...https://grahamhancock.com/collinsa3/
    Older than Stonehenge and the great pyramid...
    (Also Roswell would be awesome, id prefer to see the sphinx built as the Egyptian government filled in entrances with cement... also I believe (rightly or wrongly) God created "the big bang" would die to witness that... great start guys loving this one.

Zombie Hunter Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

4. Gobekli tepe... id like to be there to see who, what and why...https://grahamhancock.com/collinsa3/
    Older than Stonehenge and the great pyramid...
    (Also Roswell would be awesome, id prefer to see the sphinx built as the Egyptian government filled in entrances with cement... also I believe (rightly or wrongly) God created "the big bang" would die to witness that... great start guys loving this one.
    5. Woodstock 1969

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

4. Gobekli tepe... the building of.
    5. Woodstock 1969
    6. J.F.K. assassination...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    7. Trinity Test- New Mexico July 16, 1945
    The Nation's Lt. Governors are prepared to sacrifice themselves for the economy.

Dr Emmett Brown Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

5. Woodstock 1969
    7. Trinity Test- New Mexico July 16, 1945
    8. Monterey Pop Festival - 1967

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175