Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 204 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Give me 13 Rock and Roll tunes with a proper name in the title:

1. Alexander the Great - Iron Maiden
    2. Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle - Nirvana
    3. Tom Sawyer - Rush
    4. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed-Allman Bros Band
    5. Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
    6. The Ballad of Lucy Jordan - Marianne Faithful
    7. Steve McQueen - Brian Fallon
    8. Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

3. Tom Sawyer - Rush
    9. Whole lot of Rosie-AC/DC

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

3. Tom Sawyer - Rush
    10. Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

3. Tom Sawyer - Rush
    11. Daniel - Elton John

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

3. Tom Sawyer - Rush
    11. Daniel - Elton John
    12. James Dean - The Eagles

You know I had been thinking of a similar topic, male names in song titles, but didn't think it could be done, but looks like from this list it wouldn't have been as hard as I thought. (although I was thinking mostly of love songs, which few, if any of these are).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3. Tom Sawyer - Rush
    11. Daniel - Elton John
    12. James Dean - The Eagles.
    13. Angie - The Rolling Stones..

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was a little unclear the last time I did this so hopefully it won't happen again...

13 people from history (dead and in the grave) you would like to have a pint with...

1. John the Baptist.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I was a little unclear the last time I did this so hopefully it won't happen again...

13 people from history (dead and in the grave) you would like to have a pint with...

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    5. Elvis Presley
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I could finish this one in a heart beat!!! lol

Next I'd probably start on the Baseball HOF, then certain politicians and maybe back to musicians lol I suppose I could go on and on with this one for sure!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Next I'd probably start on the Baseball HOF, then certain politicians and maybe back to musicians lol I suppose I could go on and on with this one for sure!! lol
    So could I and it was really hard to choose just one...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

So could I and it was really hard to choose just one...
    I know, I broke the code and posted two in a row, but I couldn't resist!!! I ask you all for a pardon and offer my apologies in return.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    5. Elvis Presley
    6. Winston Churchill

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    5. Elvis Presley
    6. Winston Churchill
    7. Albert Camus

Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking Mr Churchill or Elvis myself...

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    5. Elvis Presley
    6. Winston Churchill
    7. Albert Camus
    8. Dr. Stephen Hawking

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    5. Elvis Presley
    6. Winston Churchill
    7. Albert Camus
    8. Dr. Stephen Hawking
    9. Ludwig Von Beethoven
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    5. Elvis Presley
    6. Winston Churchill
    7. Albert Camus
    8. Dr. Stephen Hawking
    9. Ludwig Von Beethoven
    10. Truman Capote

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    5. Elvis Presley
    6. Winston Churchill
    7. Albert Camus
    8. Dr. Stephen Hawking
    9. Ludwig Von Beethoven
    10. Truman Capote
    11. Edgar Allan Poe

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    5. Elvis Presley
    6. Winston Churchill
    7. Albert Camus
    8. Dr. Stephen Hawking
    9. Ludwig Von Beethoven
    10. Truman Capote
    11. Edgar Allan Poe
    12. Oscar Wilde

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. John the Baptist.
    2. Bob Marley
    3. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    4. John Lennon
    5. Elvis Presley
    6. Winston Churchill
    7. Albert Camus
    8. Dr. Stephen Hawking
    9. Ludwig Von Beethoven
    10. Truman Capote
    11. Edgar Allan Poe
    12. Oscar Wilde
    13. Dwight D. Eisenhower
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

13 periods/events in history you would like to visit if you had a time machine & could be a fly on the wall.

1. 1947 - The Roswell Incident
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

13 periods/events in history you would like to visit if you had a time machine & could be a fly on the wall.

1. 1947 - The Roswell Incident
    2. Ancient Egypt to see how the pyramids were built and what other secrets they still hold (hopefully I could fast forward through it)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 204 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast