Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 204 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

13 periods/events in history you would like to visit if you had a time machine & could be a fly on the wall.

1. 1947 - The Roswell Incident
    2. Ancient Egypt to see how the pyramids were built and what other secrets they still hold (hopefully I could fast forward through it)
    3. The Big Bang (No walls yet but what a sight to have seen!)

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

13 periods/events in history you would like to visit if you had a time machine & could be a fly on the wall.

2. Ancient Egypt to see how the pyramids were built and what other secrets they still hold (hopefully I could fast forward through it)
    4. Gobekli tepe... id like to be there to see who, what and why...https://grahamhancock.com/collinsa3/
    Older than Stonehenge and the great pyramid...
    (Also Roswell would be awesome, id prefer to see the sphinx built as the Egyptian government filled in entrances with cement... also I believe (rightly or wrongly) God created "the big bang" would die to witness that... great start guys loving this one.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

4. Gobekli tepe... id like to be there to see who, what and why...https://grahamhancock.com/collinsa3/
    Older than Stonehenge and the great pyramid...
    (Also Roswell would be awesome, id prefer to see the sphinx built as the Egyptian government filled in entrances with cement... also I believe (rightly or wrongly) God created "the big bang" would die to witness that... great start guys loving this one.
    5. Woodstock 1969

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

4. Gobekli tepe... the building of.
    5. Woodstock 1969
    6. J.F.K. assassination...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    7. Trinity Test- New Mexico July 16, 1945
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

5. Woodstock 1969
    8. Monterey Pop Festival - 1967

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    9. Oak Island - would need to visit lots of years to figure out the right time (from 12th to 18th century)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    9. Oak Island - would need to visit lots of years to figure out the right time (from 12th to 18th century)
    10. 1881 The Shoot out at the O.K. Corral
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, thats great...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    11. 1888 (aug-sep?) London (Whitechappel) to see who Jack the Ripper was
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha!! I had that almost tied with the OK Corral.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    12. Jesus walks on water. I don't know a year
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    12. Jesus walks on water. I don't know a year
    13. The fall of the Berlin wall. (I was alive and watched it on TV but I wasn't there...does that count? Plus being a fly on the wall may be bad if the wall falls.)

God, you want to revisit David Hasselhoff singing, Jon??

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Damn! The perils of time travel!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Damn! The perils of time travel!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Give me 13 great engineering projects

1. The Panama Canal

1. The Panama Canal
    2. Mapping the Human Genome (required a lot of genetic engineering)

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    4. Saverys engine 1698... The first commercial steam-powered device, a water pump, is developed by Thomas Savery.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    4. Saverys engine 1698... The first commercial steam-powered device, a water pump, is developed by Thomas Savery.
    5. Golden Gate Bridge

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    5. Golden Gate Bridge

But it isn't gold and is there a gate??...and don't give me that argument that gold just wouldn't hold the weight! LOL Is it even real? Maybe all those pics are photoshop!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    5. Golden Gate Bridge
    6. The World Islands, United Arab Emirates

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    5. Golden Gate Bridge
    7. The Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge 1964
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    5. Golden Gate Bridge
    7. The Verazano Bridge[/QUOTE]
    8. Dutch Delta Works (built from 1950 - 1997, consisting of dams, sluices, locks, dikes and storm surge barriers to protect the southwest of the Netherlands from the sea.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 204 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast