Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 204 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Larry Underwood navigates the Lincoln tunnel in "The Stand".
    2. The cat lurching across the garden. Pet semetery.
    This has always scared the crap out of me... clumps of soil in its fur, blank stare and the smell...
    3. Paul Sheldon trying to get back in his room before Annie discovers he can get out of the room. (well its been 30+ years since I read it, I hope I am not just remembering a scene from the movie)
    4. Mary and her husband get pulled over by the policeman Collie Entragian in "Desperation"
    5. Arlette's premonition speech about their son's violent demise as well as Shannon's in 1922.
    6. Father Callahan faces down the Vampire Barlow in the Petrie's kitchen and is marked in 'salem's Lot.
    7. Danny Torrance almost being buried alive in the playground and then being stalked by the topiary animals (in the Shining)
    8. Dussander, naked, puts a cat in the oven. (creeps me out.) Apt Pupil/ Different Seasons
    9. "Burnsie" BBQ-ing and eating Tansy Freneu's foot after he killed her in "Black House". Truth be told Charles Burnside in general creeped me out!!!!
    10. IT. Although there are quite a few the losing of innocence at the end is fucking horrifying.
    11. Pennywise talking to George from the gutter just before he kills George.
    12. "All work and no play makes, Jack a dull boy" copy scene from the "Shining"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Larry Underwood navigates the Lincoln tunnel in "The Stand".
    2. The cat lurching across the garden. Pet semetery.
    This has always scared the crap out of me... clumps of soil in its fur, blank stare and the smell...
    3. Paul Sheldon trying to get back in his room before Annie discovers he can get out of the room. (well its been 30+ years since I read it, I hope I am not just remembering a scene from the movie)
    4. Mary and her husband get pulled over by the policeman Collie Entragian in "Desperation"
    5. Arlette's premonition speech about their son's violent demise as well as Shannon's in 1922.
    6. Father Callahan faces down the Vampire Barlow in the Petrie's kitchen and is marked in 'salem's Lot.
    7. Danny Torrance almost being buried alive in the playground and then being stalked by the topiary animals (in the Shining)
    8. Dussander, naked, puts a cat in the oven. (creeps me out.) Apt Pupil/ Different Seasons
    9. "Burnsie" BBQ-ing and eating Tansy Freneu's foot after he killed her in "Black House". Truth be told Charles Burnside in general creeped me out!!!!
    10. IT. Although there are quite a few the losing of innocence at the end is fucking horrifying.
    11. Pennywise talking to George from the gutter just before he kills George.
    12. "All work and no play makes, Jack a dull boy" copy scene from the "Shining"
    13. The Big Combination in Black House. How fucking horrible did that sound!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I'll jump start this thing...13 of your favorite family holiday traditions....

1. Going to see the tree at "Rockefeller Center", strolling that avenue to window shop and ending with dinner at, Ruth's Chris Steak house!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

13 of your favorite family holiday traditions....

1. Going to see the tree at "Rockefeller Center", strolling that avenue to window shop and ending with dinner at, Ruth's Chris Steak house!!!!!
    2. Making whiskey popsicles for the kids so they will sleep Christmas night.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

3. A viewing of National Lampoons "Christmas Vacation"!!!! Shitter's Full!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

4. My family watches the British film "The Snowman" its a great way to start the holiday season and evokes a really warm and nostalgic feeling in me
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

4. My family watches the British film "The Snowman" its a great way to start the holiday season and evokes a really warm and nostalgic feeling in me
    5. Always have to see some films in the christmas/new years eve time:
    Three Hazelnuts for Cinderella, The great Escape, The last Unicorn, Its a wonderful life and of cause....Dinner for one...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Three Hazelnuts for Cinderella, The great Escape, The last Unicorn, Its a wonderful life and of cause....Dinner for one...
    6. Playing games (like Apples to Apples, Outburst, Trivial pursuit, Cards against Humanity) after dinner.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

6. Playing games (like Apples to Apples, Outburst, Trivial pursuit, Cards against Humanity) after dinner.
    7. Watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story on Christmas. (Also, it feels strange updating this list in February )

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

7. Watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story on Christmas. (Also, it feels strange updating this list in February
    8. Playing Wii sports with my siblings before dinner gets served

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

7. Watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story on Christmas. (Also, it feels strange updating this list in February
    9. Driving around looking at Christmas lights with Jacob while we listen to Christmas music.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

9. Driving around looking at Christmas lights with Jacob while we listen to Christmas music.
    10. Making (and eating) the "Napoleon" cake (my family's recipe is the best LOL) - layers of flaky puff pastry, and between them alternating layers of Bavarian cream, whipped butter/condensed milk cream, and freshly made tart apple jam. Make it, then let is sit for 24 hours - for the flavors to melt into each other, and for drooling to become non-stop. Enjoy with hot lemon tea
    If you are going through hell - keep going

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

10. Making (and eating) the "Napoleon" cake (my family's recipe is the best LOL) - layers of flaky puff pastry, and between them alternating layers of Bavarian cream, whipped butter/condensed milk cream, and freshly made tart apple jam. Make it, then let is sit for 24 hours - for the flavors to melt into each other, and for drooling to become non-stop.
    11. Organizing and delivering the "Toys 4 Tots" packages with the entire family. We give the kids a calculator and a number and let 'em shop!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

10. Making (and eating) the "Napoleon" cake (my family's recipe is the best LOL) - layers of flaky puff pastry, and between them alternating layers of Bavarian cream, whipped butter/condensed milk cream, and freshly made tart apple jam. Make it, then let is sit for 24 hours - for the flavors to melt into each other, and for drooling to become non-stop.
    11. Organizing and delivering the "Toys 4 Tots" packages with the entire family. We give the kids a calculator and a number and let 'em shop!!! lol
    12. Putting up the outdoor decorations right after Thanksgiving. (Lights, Wreaths, Figures, etc.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

12. Putting up the outdoor decorations right after Thanksgiving. (Lights, Wreaths, Figures, etc.
    13. Gorging myself on leftovers after the holiday.

13 Songs With Colors in the Title

1. Blue Bayou - Roy Orbison

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    3. Spin The Black Circle - Pearl Jam

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    4. Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    5. AC\DC Back in Black

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    5. AC\DC Back in Black
    6. Tie a Yellow Ribbon - Tony Orlando & Dawn
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    5. AC\DC Back in Black
    7. Paint it Black - Rolling Stones

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    5. AC\DC Back in Black
    8. Pink - Aerosmith
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    5. AC\DC Back in Black
    8. Pink - Aerosmith
    9. Purple Rain - Prince

I'll be the ass and say it, in physics, black (and white) are not colors, they are shades. However, this is an age-old debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

I'll be the ass and say it, in physics, black (and white) are not colors, they are shades. However, this is an age-old debate.
    Tommy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 204 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast