Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181
Results 4,501 to 4,519 of 4519

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Dr Emmett Brown Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

I'll be the ass and say it, in physics, black (and white) are not colors, they are shades. However, this is an age-old debate.
    Tommy.

Dr Emmett Brown Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

13 Songs With Colors in the Title

1. Blue Bayou - Roy Orbison
    2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    3. Spin The Black Circle - Pearl Jam
    4. Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt
    5. AC\DC Back in Black
    6. Tie a Yellow Ribbon - Tony Orlando & Dawn
    7. Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
    8. Pink - Aerosmith
    9. Purple Rain - Prince
    10. Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

Mr. Wednesday fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    5. Back in Black - AC/DC
    8. Pink - Aerosmith
    9. Purple Rain - Prince
    11. White Wedding - Billy Idol
    I have as many names as there are winds. As many titles as there are ways to die.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    5. Back in Black - AC/DC
    8. Pink - Aerosmith
    9. Purple Rain - Prince
    12. Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Mr. Wednesday fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Black Betty - Ram Jam
    5. Back in Black - AC/DC
    8. Pink - Aerosmith
    9. Purple Rain - Prince
    12. Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
    13. Black Magic Woman - Santana
    I have as many names as there are winds. As many titles as there are ways to die.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

1. Sunshine of Your Love - Goodfellas

13 Songs Used in Movies

2. The Sound of Silence - Watchmen

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

3. Sympathy for the Devil - Interview with a Vampire

13 Songs Used in Movies

4. Foxy Lady - Wayne's World

Great Old One Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

5. White Room - Joker

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

5. White Room - Joker
    6. Shake it up - Ferris Buellers Day Off

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

5. White Room - Joker
    7. Fooled Around and Fell In Love - Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Great Old One Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy people like to rub elbows with me Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

5. White Room - Joker
    8. Seems Like Old Times - Annie Hall

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

5. White Room - Joker
    9. Don't let the Sun go Down on me - Interview with a Vampire (I know that's two, but its such an appropos song for the film)

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

5. White Room - Joker
    9. Don't let the Sun go Down on me - Interview with a Vampire (I know that's two, but its such an appropos song for the film)
    10. You Never Can Tell - Pulp Fiction

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

5. White Room - Joker
    11. Immigrant Song - Thor: Ragnarok

Maerlyn's Imp amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

5. White Room - Joker
    12. Moving in Stereo - Fast times at Ridgemont High (you know the scene )
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Blockade Billy Lettered edition

Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs Used in Movies

5. White Room - Joker
    12. Moving in Stereo - Fast times at Ridgemont High (you know the scene )
    13. As Time Goes By - Casablanca

Country
    Country Flag

13 Classic Halloween Costumes

1. Witch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181