Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: POP the question! - ask the person below

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the cost of your soul?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a little bit of Rock and Roll.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Where is your "last nerve?"

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Anything involving Kevin James (HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF).

What food makes you not only fart the most, but also fart the worst?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Raw broccoli

what is your favorite movie?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Back to the Future

Who is your favorite band/musician?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

NIN/Trent Reznor

What is the best book you've read?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stand

Your dream car?

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MB SLR McLaren, the roadster version

(Yeah, I'm pretty mainstream )

Your dream job?
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

A paid stay-at-home-mom.

What was the last movie you watched?

Mad Max: Fury Road

what is your least favorite color?

Orange. Ugh. ............Or pink or red. Wait, can't I just name all the colors I hate?

What do you miss most about being a kid?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Riding my bike..everywhere!!

What is the farthest you have ran/run/jogged?

On an actual path, not far but on the treadmill I've been to the moon and back (if anyone has a much more impressive answer than mine, please share!)

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Whiskey Sour (I insist on Jim Beam. I must have that bite with the sour.)

When, and what were the circumstances when you first realized your parent(s) weren't perfect people? (I don't mean falling down on the ice.)

There's no exact time/place, but I began to realize around 12 or 13 that my dad was a pretty steady drinker.

What is your favorite food?

So hard to say, Pizza comes to mind but I also love egg dishes, omelets, poached, sunny-side up, scrambled, flans and custards. Eggs really are amazing and of course bacon

What is you favorite swear word?

(All good answers. )

My favorite swear word is Fuck. I love that I can use it for any mood expression.

Where would you like to go right now if you could?

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wherever the man I love is at the moment. Sappy but true.

What natural wonder do you want to see the most?
    If you are going through hell - keep going

I really want to visit the Grand Canyon.

Who is your biggest celebrity crush?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Chris Hemsworth as Thor

Which celebrity would you punch in the face RIGHT NOW?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

I don't know. Kanye West is always punch-worthy, I guess.

What is your favorite holiday?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Christmas

If you were a country, what would your national animal be?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I love all the big cats but I reckon the cougar is my favorite.

What injury/illness has caused you the greatest physical pain?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast