Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: POP the question! - ask the person below

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I like to eat them

What's your latest obsession/addiction?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Do I even have to answer that?

What did you have for lunch today?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That friggin' Mahjongg game in the arcade. You know, the one that doesn't let you get past the first level no matter how good you do? The one that just kicks you out? The one the you just keep playing anyway because you believe somewhere deep inside that THIS time it'll let you do the 2nd level since it HAS actually allowed it at some point in the past? That one?

Have you tried that most excellent nerve calming game in the arcade? I think it's called Mahjongg . . .

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No, not yet.

How does it feel to be a victim of the mongoose?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

It's one of THE most familiar feelings in the world

Are you enjoying the pop the questionasons?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I prefer "pop quasars."

Is "All Hail" your greatest conquest?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

No, I can't say that he is

Who do you stalk more than anyone on here?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You. And that better be me that you're private messaging, or else.... *ruler*

What's for breakfast?

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

nothing. there ain't anything here and i don't wanna go to the store.

is your dog stupid?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't have a dog.

If money were no object, what would your ultimate vacation be?

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

touring Europe and Russia

of all fictionous planets there are, which would you like to visit?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Earth I suppose....

Dark chocolate or white?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

dark.

how is earth fictional?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I believe "reality" is fictional, but my perception is a little different !

why do kids graduate from kindergarten these days?

The answer is within

cuz they need a prize for everything.

why do golmorts veric the tsuna?

Country
    Country Flag

another "event" created to make us spend more $ . . . and it's a pride thing, I guess?

Favorite smiley?

why are they angry?

My Mood
    In Love

"Its alive"

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll ?

The answer is within

whatever vin Deisels social security number is. and if you get that exact number, you are granted eternal life. It's why bob barker is still alive.

Why doom?

My Mood
    In Love

Cuz it rymes with gloom.

Who was the guy in the doorway?

The answer is within

you don't wanna know. but the sunflower is more than 10 feet now.

who is he not?

My Mood
    In Love

you!!

Whats it like living in a city in 2008?

The answer is within

almost the same as living in a city in 2007!

think i can hit that beer can from her?

My Mood
    In Love

hell yeah!

What is the strangest thing thats ever been up your nose?

The answer is within

cat claws. not pleasant.
    and yes, i could hit it from here

what was the single most painful experience of your life?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast