Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Golf Clubs And Fish

Sunset Alex is on a distinguished road Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Golf Clubs And Fish

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat" -Theodore Roosevelt

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Slippers, lengths of rope tied to each leg of the bed (you figure out why ) dust bunnies, a shoe box, three empty shopping bags. One shooping bag with some...umm.. "adult items" inside, countless balls that the cat and dogs have lost there.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

w00t! i inspired a thread

i can't remember what else i have. i haven't had a need to actually look for a while now. thank god. but i think there is something living under there

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Nothing I was trained as a child to have
    nothing but the floor under my bed. Not even
    dust bunnies were allowed. What kind of world
    is this ?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One or two notebooks with some old drawings.
    A rug.
    A pen, maybe.
    Money!
    Lots and lots of dust.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

i still have the blanket my cat died on under my bed

Country
    Country Flag

Has it been washed?
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

no.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

OMG! I think there may be a monster under there !!

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

Yes.. a monster... certainly not a B Rag...

nah. monsters look better. cleaner too.

My Mood
    In Love

=))

The answer is within

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a few dust bunnies and cat hair - I hate storing things under the bed, and I have a ton of closets.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    nah. monsters look better. cleaner too.
    *gasp* Are you saying I have poor hygiene?! *wipes tears with dead cat blanket*

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

not implying you have bad hygiene. just that monsters have better hygiene than you

My Mood
    In Love

and I was attempting to post a link to a Carlos Santana video

The answer is within

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

All I have under my bed right now is the photo collage I made Dora for our anniversary.

Other than that, the cat sleeps under there.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    not implying you have bad hygiene. just that monsters have better hygiene than you
    Oh, well that's okay then!

Wait, even the Stenchmonster from Rancid Forest?

maybe

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The train that goes around the Christmas tree at Christmas, various boxes of shit I haven't sorted yet, and some clothing that gets kicked under there by accident.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    All I have under my bed right now is the photo collage I made Dora for our anniversary.

Other than that, the cat sleeps under there.
    wait. so the cat is sleeping on dora's anniversary collage?

so, under the turtle's bed. . . .

dust bunnies. fewer of them since i vacuumed (i loved that word. vacuumed. vacuumed. vacuumed. oh, sorry, sidetracked).

cords for plugging in the clock radio, the bedside lamp and the bed itself (we have the sleep number bed. i love my bed. no, really, i do. my husband sleeps with it set to 100. wtf? why not just sleep on the fucking floor? i sleep with it between 55 and 70 depending on how sore i am that day. okay, side tracked again.)

do you know those long, thin cardboardy (shutup, it's a word) boxes for sweaters and stuff? well, we have three of those under the bed. want to know what's in them? guess. go ahead. guess. i'll wait. dumdedumdedumdedum ready? well you are all WRONG! they are full of car magazines. seriously. my husband gets like 4 of them a month because he is a HUGE car geek. and he rarely throws them away for some reason that i cannot fathom. so, three barely movable boxes of car magazines under the turtle's bed.

what else? here's a hedgiewedgie (shutup, that's a dog toy you perverts ). and that's it. the baseball bat is now beside the bed on my husband's side (it was under the bed) because i had a nightmare and wanted it more readily available.

gee, aren't you glad you asked?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Turtlesong: A hedgiewedgie, huh? We all know what you really do with it!!!

dude. seriously, you've never seen a hedgiewedgie? okay, so maybe that's just what corgi people call them. but REALLY?

okay, so the big one in the back is what my puppy used to love when she was younger. she would eat their little faces off (starting with the nose). then pull the stuffing out through the nose and turn them inside out. then she would carry the little dead hedgieskin around the house like a prize forever. it was kind of a game for her. and the corgi-gods better help the human who tried to get the dead hedgie from her.

they made the cutest little grunting noise too. she doesn't play with them anymore now that she's 12. all she really does is eat and sleep. and let us pet her. and sometimes she makes cute little doggie noises if we're not putting her food down fast enough. poor puppy.

anyway, here's a hedgiewedgie. big and little:

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My cats have catnip hedgehogs that look almost exactly like your hedgiewedgies!!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I was just teasing you, Turtlesong!
    i know alex. but a chance to show off hedgiewedgies cannot be passed up! especially a chance to educate and talk about my lovely puppy! did i sound like i was pissed?

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    My cats have catnip hedgehogs that look almost exactly like your hedgiewedgies!!!
    there are catnip hedgies? no f'n way. how big are they? can you post a pic in the . . . hmmmmm? i guess in the pets thread. unless they are under your bed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast