Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King ~ Centipede Press

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I will. I ain't got a lot of money right now, but I think I will have to.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes i think you should, i would love to se what it would look like on your wall! Congrats again

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Brice. Framing that is a must.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Brice!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the others, Brice. VERY nice!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING!!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I think yours is my favourite so far from all the Knowing Darkness remarques. Really nice.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's my favorite too. Really though I've loved all of the ones I've seen.

And back to the question of framing...I've never had any art worthy of framing before, but I went to the nearest framer about a week ago just to kinda' look at options. Maybe it's overkill I don't know, but I think I want this museum glass I've heard mentioned here along with a really nice frame. I'll probably have to go out of town to have it done though. I may have to save up for it.

And thanks everyone!

I couldn't be happier. The book, the Whelan, everything is just amazing.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love it! Congratulations, Brice!

sk

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic remarque Brice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

yes, it looks great!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great remarque, Brice. You'll be glad you invested in the higher quality protection when you choose the glass.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Does anyone know where I might get one of the slipcased ones for about $150.00?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270534799695

I made an offer for $155 and they accepted it....mind you, these are damaged copies but I could hardly tell that it was even damaged, i.e. 2 corners of the slipcase were ever so slightly bumped...Good luck!
    Thank you for letting me know about this. I just received my copy from them today and it is fantastic to say the least.

I have a question about the slipcased one and the traycased one. Are they the same size or is the traycased books bigger? Does anyone know what is in the second book in the traycased one?

Thank you so much for the help,
    LoStAlIvE

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe the traycased one may have been bigger if I remember correctly, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen the slipcased one. The second book was a book of only art...no text.

If you rescue me

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a question about the slipcased one and the traycased one. Are they the same size or is the traycased books bigger?
    LoStAlIvE
    Same size - only the tray-cased book is thicker, as it contains the signature pages.

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

I have a question about the slipcased one and the traycased one. Are they the same size or is the traycased books bigger?
    LoStAlIvE
    Same size - only the tray-cased book is thicker, as it contains the signature pages.

sk
    And the traycase itself is larger than the slipcase.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. If the traycase one is anything like the slipcased one all I can is the slipcased one is amazing. I wished King would use Jerad on some of this books. It goes without saying that he does an amazing job there at Centipede

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What s exactly in the volume 2 of the limited edition?
    (Signed, 2 volumes in traycase, $895 )

When was the limited edition published?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my limited on 9 January 2010, so I imagine the publication date to be about 31 December 2009. I got the slipcased edition on 21 December 2009, so I figure the publication date of that one is about 15 December.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that.

What about the content of the limited? It's "just" a book of extra prints right?
    How many pages in this one?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

We still have yet to see any pics of the Deluxe Limited edition. I want to see what that bad boy looks like.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

This is by FAR the most I've ever spent on a single book, but just based on everyone's pics and general comment's on Jerad's books I know that it was well worth it. Not to mention the fact that Jerad seems like a really nice guy.

I cannot wait.
    Congratulations! You will love it. Please tell us if you find a place to shelve it or display it. I think mine is, sadly, destined for the closet.
    So this is the best I could manage for displaying mine.

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's 'Bad Ass'!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Jerome! I like it quite a bit too.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast