Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King ~ Centipede Press

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wahlers View Post
    Do we want to start making note of what King-related extras we got packed in our boxes, or is that bad etiquette?
    I'd like to hear what goodies people received.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would too.

Somewhat related: About a month or so ago I bought a couple books of jerad's; not centipede books...just some books of his own he was selling and he sent me a couple sewn unbound centipede books too (I guess these are called F&Gs if I understand correctly?) Anyhow I hadn't seen any of centipede books first hand before so I thought that was pretty neat and very cool of him. When I'm done paying for my knowing darkness I'll definitely be getting more.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Do we want to start making note of what King-related extras we got packed in our boxes, or is that bad etiquette?
    I'd like to hear what goodies people received.
    Agreed.

It's not bad etiquette. We love to share on this board.

Warning: You may receive threats from members with a jealous rage but don't take it personal We are all family here and family does that to one another

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding Scribner, I know that Mark Stutzman artwork isn't present and it has nothing to do with the publisher. He did the artwork for Cell, Everything's eventual, Duma Key, Lisey's Story and From a Buick 8
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice wahlers will become famous soon enough

Well, as far as King-related items, I got three copies of what look to be printer's proofs (on nice toothy paper) that are on paper about twice as big as the book pages. I got one of the Shining HC art, one of the newly commissioned "Hedge Lion" art, and one of the Alex McVey Randall Flagg portrait. I also got a nice glossy stock printer's proof of the numbering page (that says this is "no 2") with the CG Mist artwork at the bottom. I also got a cardstock ad for the book which uses the "I am the Doorway" hand (from the Night Shift paperback) as the image.

Pretty cool stuff.

Thank you for including such wonderful bonus treasures Jerad!

Has anybody else gotten theirs yet? I really want to hear what other people got. Of course, I might get jealous, but I'm curious!

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

I am guessing the slipcase with the blue pic from the old paperback of "the stand" doesn't come with the "basic" cheapest edition?? if so, i hate that. so much nostalgia when i see that pic. my first king book.

Gunslinger Apprentice wahlers will become famous soon enough

I just got the basic trade edition (no number, no signature, no anything but the book) and the slipcase has the Stand paperback cover on one side and the Desperation painting on the other.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Last edited by gsvec; 12-07-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: link tinker

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Gretchen, I tried to fix your non-working link, but it just went to a picture of that cute little bumping jar that now shows in your post. Was there supposed to be something more?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Patrick - it's fixed now. Interesting - I came back and fixed it a bit ago - maybe we were trying to do it at the same time?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good job with the link fix, Gretchen, but I miss the little guy in the jar.

Might that eBay seller be a known bookseller using a new eBay ID? Looks like they took all their photos from Jared's site.

Country
    Country Flag

The link for the first pic in the body of the listing goes directly to centipedepress.com, the second to johnpicacio.com. Interesting. Isn't that an eBay violation of some kind?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I finally got my Amazon copy.
    The book is amazing - the packaging wasn't.
    One corner of the slipcase bas slightly damaged - the book itself is mint!

sk

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, they were selling on Amazon and Buy.com for as low as $165 I think...he might be a dealer as well.

Between ebay and paypal costs, he's not making a big profit...he's trying to make a few bucks off his $30 shipping.

Either way - yes, you could buy them at a significant discount.

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

I just got the basic trade edition (no number, no signature, no anything but the book) and the slipcase has the Stand paperback cover on one side and the Desperation painting on the other.

okay thanks! super cool. was going to buy it anyways but this is good news.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone recieved the traycased/artist edition?
    If not i can take pics tonight when i pick it up and post them if anyone wants a looksee.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would appreciate seeing pics.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I would appreciate seeing pics.
    Me too!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default Traycased

I'm not the best photographer or have great lighting but here's some pics for you. Truly outstanding stuff, just having it near me was quite surreal, it is awesome!
    The box was almost as big as my table.

Case feels almost like felt/velet

hope this doesnt make anyone cringe seeing a CD book but it's just to give you a size perspective

what book is this story from?

superblurry sorry

book of bound prints and the super cool endpapers

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for sharing. Absolutely beautiful

I wonder if I have to register it in the State of Virginia as a weapon

After seeing how tall it is I think it's time to add additional shelving to my closet

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

wow!! i never thought it was that big. it looks amazing!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful! I can't wait until my copies show up!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really can't wait to receive it! Amazing pics!
    Congratulations!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this is the sl edition right?
    Looks awesome!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast