Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King ~ Centipede Press

Gunslinger Apprentice Centipede is on a distinguished road

Default Amazon

Thank you for the question on Amazon. The way that works is that my distributor deals with them directly, so I don't have to hassle with getting them books and the like. You should not have any difficulties getting your book from them. Thanks again for the message.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered it!
    Through amazon :s

Jerad, thanks a lot for mentioning Amazon's price on your book.
    I hope you still get quite some money out of it, coz it's a big discount they offer...

Hope there wont be any troubles with their shipping...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Any updates or cool stuff Jared?

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Received this today:

Friday, 6 November, 2009

Artists Inspired by Stephen King update

Hello everyone,

The books are on the way from Hong Kong. My shipment of
    books included a couple hundred of the trade slipcased
    edition and then all the copies of the signed edition.

The books are due to arrive at my warehouse in Colorado on
    November 25. It will take me about 2-3 weeks to get all of
    the advance orders shipped out. You should easily have your
    books in time for Christmas. This includes both the signed
    and trade editions.

Regarding the Michael Whelan remarqued edition, this will
    be shipping roughly a week or two after I have all of the
    other copies shipped. These books require some hand work
    with the remarques.

The deluxe editions of the book should also arrive in time
    for Christmas. Book blocks will head out to the bindery in
    Minnesota for leather work when my other shipments arrive.

I also have a lot of Stephen King extras. Besides the
    signed prints that you early buyers receive, I will also be
    sending page proofs, posters, and other goodies with each
    book.

You all have shown me tremendous trust and support with
    this project, which has been easily the most difficult and
    stressful I have ever tackled. Just be patient a little
    longer. It won't be long now!

Best Regards,

Jerad

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Once again, proof that Jerad is a class act
    and running a first class operation.

Karl

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just received an e-mail from Amazon saying that my copy has shipped. Next week will be a good week, just like Christmas. Both Knowing Darkness and Under the Dome - King Overload!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon is estimating my deliver for the 3rd of december (overseas)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Amazon is estimating my deliver for the 3rd of december (overseas)
    December 8th!

Now I wonder if the book will be shipped from Germany.
    Many of my Amazon orders come from there.

sk

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered my copy directly from Jerad, I'll be waiting patiently for it until it finds my home

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Once again, proof that Jerad is a class act
    and running a first class operation.

Karl
    I agree wholeheartedly.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

amazon (.com) have some troubles with my card... seems that cant get in touch with my bank or something

I've ordered quite a few times from amazon.com without any problems.
    if i do order thru amazon.fr the price will be a LOT more higher (like 70€).
    it's doing my head in....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I had the same problem with my order for Under the Dome. I had used that card numerous times before with no problems, but suddenly they couldn't make it work. I just changed to a different card. If you still have problems, maybe call Amazon and see what the problem is.

John

Country
    Country Flag

I dont have another card... amazon is really a pain sometimes : why dont they accept paypal?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Paypal is owned by one of Amazon's competitors, eBay. Why give your competitor more business? Just to please your customers?

John

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Plus, Paypal is sort of a cash-transfer service...it's not the same as dealing with Visa/MC, etc...

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

actually a is either a cash trasnfer oir credit card payment system. You have a choice.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Paypal is owned by one of Amazon's competitors, eBay. Why give your competitor more business? Just to please your customers?

John
    yeah, definitely!
    it's really doing my head-in...

Along the Path of the Beam pdj is on a distinguished road

My Amazon copy arrived yesterday -- holy moly -- that is one Big BEAUTIFUL Book!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by pdj View Post
    My Amazon copy arrived yesterday -- holy moly -- that is one Big BEAUTIFUL Book!

really? pics?

Along the Path of the Beam pdj is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    really? pics?
    Jerad posted some great ones back on page 15 of this very thread.... but they just don't do justice to actually seeing it in person (and lifting it!!!).

Country
    Country Flag

i called my bank, and it should be sorted now : need to reorder it though

Country
    Country Flag

Currently shipping :-)

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Check out some new photos of the book on my site.

Lilja

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a beautiful book!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice wahlers will become famous soon enough

How recent does the book go? What's the most recent King novel (or collection) that has artwork in the book?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast