Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King ~ Centipede Press

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    The Artists Inspired by Lovecraft book was $225, $395, and $2495. Ouch!
    Corresponding to : "normal edition", numbered, then lettered?
    why SUCH a difference in price between the "numbered" and lettered?
    Complete different design, paper and stuff? Any additional thing?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Size.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't own the Lovecraft's one, but I did saw it and hold it at the Whelans when I was in USA. Astonishing book!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Massive, leatherbound, signed by some of the artists, hologram cover I belive. It would be like comparing a book club edition of the Stand to the S/L!

Bob - do you have yours yet?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Massive, leatherbound, signed by some of the artists, hologram cover I belive. It would be like comparing a book club edition of the Stand to the S/L!

Bob - do you have yours yet?
    Yes, I got it last December.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No chance of pics, right?

(I had to ask )
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    No chance of pics, right?

(I had to ask )
    haha yah, thats kind what I was getting at!

Love Jerad's books at with that price tag I'd have to imagine its damned nice.

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

A blank page or two for collecting signatures/sketchy-doodles would be nice. The Lovecraft has none and when Michael asked me if I would like him to sign the book I said sure, good luck finding someplace. He did find a place, along with some extra space to do a 3/4 page remarque...although there was already artwork printed on the page but it was some of the only available free space he could find.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    A blank page or two for collecting signatures/sketchy-doodles would be nice. The Lovecraft has none and when Michael asked me if I would like him to sign the book I said sure, good luck finding someplace. He did find a place, along with some extra space to do a 3/4 page remarque...although there was already artwork printed on the page but it was some of the only available free space he could find.
    Any chance you might consider posting a picture of the remarque?. We would dearly love to see.

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

I can't wait for this book to come out. It's going to be pretty amazing. Especially the new original artwork being done especailly for the book.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Size.
    What are the size of the different editions?

thanks for all the answers everyone
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This does sound very interesting. I will wait to hear about the final editions and confirmed prices.

Will SK be involved with it at all? Maybe a foreword and possibly a signature?

Life is a garden...dig it!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    This does sound very interesting. I will wait to hear about the final editions and confirmed prices.

Will SK be involved with it at all? Maybe a foreword and possibly a signature?
    No foreward at this time. That could change prior to publication.

Here is an image of Michael's remarque that Fsmdr requested I post. (With apologies for the size)

Does anyone know if there is a difference in the bindings of the various editions of this book? I always feel that every time I open this book (and hear that horrible cracking sound) that pages are going to begin falling out; the book is just a monstrous tome!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Stupid work blocking images.

Can't wait to see that at home.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's awesome!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Stupid work blocking images.

Can't wait to see that at home.
    Its pretty freakin' awesome Matt!

Forgot to mention that it was done with a gold paint pen (That Michael usually uses for signing) as well as brushwork in gold and orange. It's also about 15 inches tall x 6 inches wide.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I like that a lot. Congratulations.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Stunning......absolutely STUNNING

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!

John

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I like that it is in gold, that is sweet!!!!!!
    Geoff

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

FUCK!! I can't see it!!

Can anyone post the link of it?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast