Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King ~ Centipede Press

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG! That's really wonderful.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Centipede is on a distinguished road

Default Artists Inspired by Stephen King -- sale ends soon!

Hey everyone,

The special pricing on Artists Inspired by Stephen King ends soon. I was going to end the sale today, October 1st, but have decided to keep it going for a little while longer. The trade edition is still $250 and you receive a free print, unsigned, with any order. The signed edition is also still at a good price, $895. These prices will go up to $295 and $995 very soon.

If you are interested in the signed book, either with or without the Whelan remarque, I still am willing to work with anyone regarding any type of payment plan over 2, 3 and 4 months. So if you order either edition now, you get the better price, plus the benefit of spreading the payments out over time.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support and advice.

Jerad

Default Stephen King book signing in Atlanta!

Hey everyone,

I have heard that Stephen King is going to be at the Barnes & Noble in Atlanta, 2900 Peachtree Road NE, suite 310, 404-261-7747, at 7:00 pm on November 13. If anyone lives in the area, this might be a good opportunity to take Artists Inspired by Stephen King down there and have the man sign it himself. Anyone up for trying?!

Jerad

Default Another Whelan remarque!

Here is another Whelan remarque that has been done for Knowing Darkness. There will also be some vampires and horror things coming. Enjoy!

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 12-30-2009 at 06:44 PM.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Wow!!.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fabulous.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it!

John

Default Remarques again!

Also bear in mind that these remarques are not little ones in a 6 x 9 book: they are on 11 x 15 paper and thus huge.

Jerad

Default Pictures of the actual book!

Here are some pictures of the actual book Knowing Darkess:

This is of the book itself inside the slipcase and in the shrink wrap.

The photo is not that great, but you can see the size of the book in comparison with the Philtrum edition of The Eyes of the Dragon and a regular hardcover of The Shining.

And here's the back side of the slipcase. I will post some more pictures tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Jerad

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is going to be so great.
    I've got the Piltrum book, and it's huge!
    Can't wait for more!!

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That book is massive.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

MY GOD!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good Lord, it's giant!

Not a necessity, Jerad, but I'd love to see a photo of it standing up - next to the S/L of 'SALEM'S LOT. If not, that's ok too. Thanks.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Good Lord, it's giant!

Not a necessity, Jerad, but I'd love to see a photo of it standing up - next to the S/L of 'SALEM'S LOT. If not, that's ok too. Thanks.
    Lilja has posted a couple of pictures of the book standing up. Alas, not with an S/L of 'Salem's Lot but to compensate there's a pretty girl in the pics as well.

Default More pictures of Knowing Darkness

Here are some more pictures of Knowing Darkness.

The front cover.

The back cover.

contents page

Stephen Gervais start page with fold-out of Christine.

Thanks everyone.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerad-

It looks wonderful!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it does!

Off topic, but Jerad what is that item above The Shining in those pics?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Holy BIG BOOK, Batman!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Jerad, any chance of a pic showing the detail shots of my mist piece that I see peeking behind that first page? Really beautiful looking book you've made here!

Default More pictures of Knowing Darkness

Hey everyone,

The item above The Shining is a small slipsheet about the book with pricing and bar code. Here are some more pictures:

Potter with Shining hedge lion fold-out.

Ned Dameron spread.

Michael Whelan with that Legends Tower image.

More will be coming!

Also, if you are interested in the deluxe edition, the website says that there is 15 signed prints of 17 x 22 size. Actually, there are more like 22 prints, but a handful are not signed (the artists are deceased).

Thanks again!

Jerad

Gunslinger Apprentice ewald is on a distinguished road ewald's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The best of the best, together in one book. A "MUST HAVE"!

Default Yet some more pictures from the book.

The new Doug Smith works for The Shining.

Aeron Alfrey's endsheets, inspired by The Mist.

Tomorrow I will post some pictures of the signed prints for the deluxe edition. Thanks for looking!

Jerad

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

every single picture that you share are so tempting...
    cant wait to get my wage !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Thanks for sharing Jerad. I'm glad I stumbled across this messageboard, get to see this stuff a little early. Everything looks incredible. While the Mist image is primarily a portrait of that 6 legged monster, it is also a showcase of one hundred some smaller creatures, each of which I put a great deal of time creating. I appreciate that these detail shots will let people see those creatures in such detail.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast