Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Poetry: Dark and Light

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Hey, thanks. The tune to the Spiderman theme song is what was going through my head at the time, which I guess is pretty obvious. Maybe Black Sabbath will come out of retirement to do one last song.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nooooooo, not the Spiderman theme!! Black Sabbath would have sounded definitely closer to what I have in my head

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...Now I'm hearing it to the tune of Rat Salad AND Electric Funeral. But it seems more like a War Pigs tune. But Jean was right about the whole Sabbath idea.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Well, you asked for it...
    Sorta, kinda, maybe, I guess....well, maybe not!

I found this written in a dried brown, flaky color on a scrap of paper inside a waste basket under a garbage can wrapped in a Hefty Bag inside a dumpster in the City Dump at 3:30 in the morning on the witch's sabbath. You don't want to know what I was doing there.

Book Pigs

Slack Babbath

Clec’ters gathered in their masses
    Waving phones that are their masters
    Little minds that plot flipstruction
    The real collector’s feelings they shun
    In their eyes dollar signs burning
    In hopes of great profits turning
    One per buyer makes their teeth grind
    Two lettereds’d be such a fine find
    Oh Satan yeah

Publishers turn their blind eyes away
    These fools are such a damn bore
    Why should they care what’s wrong or right?
    You can’t buy it anyway if your poor, yeah
    These small runs are better than diamond mines
    We make them just for fun
    Treating readers just like pawns in chess
    Wait ‘till their judgment day comes, yeah

Now in darkness page not turning
    Ashes where the books’r burning
    No more flippers have the power
    451 degrees have struck the hour
    Book of judgment, clec’ters calling
    On their knees the misers crawling
    Begging mercies for their sins
    The book letter’d ‘A’ spreads its black wings.
    Oh Satan yeah
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking forward to a sea shanty from you.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hear, hear!

and this
    The book letter’d ‘A’ spreads its black wings
    is going to be my favorite saying now

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7