Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Raise You Up On Eagle wings

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Raise You Up On Eagle wings

For those who need to be inspired
    for those who had a bad day
    for those who need movitation
    for those who need to feel there is love in this world and who need to be uplifted this is the thread for you.

This is the thread to share uplifting messages, videos, songs, etc.,.

I will start out with something that my mom sent that made me cry it was so sweet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U&feature=related"]YouTube - Christian the Lion - the full story (in HQ)[/ame]

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bicIwwQhNtc&NR=1"]YouTube - lion hug[/ame]

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

that first clip was awsome. I don't even have sound and it made me cry!!! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That lion hug was quite uplifting.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

My Mood
    Worried

In the Christian the Lion clip (the first one, for those of you without sound) it is playing "And I will always love you" in the background by whitney houston.

My Mood
    Worried

And in the second one, another lion had been sent to a zoo because he got too big, and that was his foster parent going to visit him for the first time...

My Mood
    Worried

This always inspired me, it's the song my mom sang to me when I was little:

"You are my susnhine
    my only sunshine
    you make me happy when skies are grey
    you never now dear how much i love you
    please don't take my sunshine away"

now I've looked up the rest of the lyrics and it turns out that my birthstate's song (Louisiana's song is this) that it's about a girl leaving a guy...

But just the chorous is uplifting always to me.

My Mood
    Worried

What a wonderful world is always uplifting to me...

My Mood
    Worried

As is "Aeroplane over the sea" by Neutral Milk Hotel.