Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Origami

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Default Origami

I'm really new at this, but i was told that there should be a thread for this. been folding for less than 2 days, and i think I'm already getting better. or i could be delusional.

look, it's the umm... white...tower.

and i didn't actually make this one. i found it. it had blood on it and an orange pom-pom in it.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

that's great razz! Jean does oragami. Back on .net some of were gonna
    give it a try ( some may have... I'd be curious to see anything they made )
    Anyway I at that time bought some folding paper, I wonder where it could be?
    *roots around the desk drawers*

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SKILLS!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Make one of those birds that flap it's wings when you move it's tail!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

i guess i can try. can anyone make an accordion?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

*snort*

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

No, but I can make a circle, square, and triangle!

i want to learn how

My Mood
    In Love

Google oragami....they must have books on the subject too right?

The answer is within

uhuh. sure they do.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

it's. . . it's. . . IT'S A TURTLE!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

razzle dazzle you rock.

thanks,alex, turtle.

by the way does anyone know how to make them claw things. i know it's a kid thing but i always wanted to know how to make them.

aren't we all just...

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by William50 View Post
    Make one of those birds that flap it's wings when you move it's tail!
    For Christmas one year (back when my whole family had the tradition of actually MAKING presents for each other), my dad made one of those flying origami birds for my sister . . . out of two $20 bills.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

razz: I do a lot of origami. You can ask me any questions. Here's a collection of what I did within a month after I quit smoking:

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

wow, that's kickass!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

::modestly::

Yes. It is.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit jean, that's cool.
    i direct you to my 2 questions i posted earlier. maybe you know how do do either?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    razz: I do a lot of origami. You can ask me any questions. Here's a collection of what I did within a month after I quit smoking:

Ok, immediately after quitting smoking I would be WAY too jittery for something like that.

My Mood
    In Love

See...told ya! There is even one of those birds there isnt there?
    The brown one on the yellow flower? Jean, they are lovely, I am
    glad you saved that pic to show. Have you been keeping up with it?

The answer is within

i'm now have a bucket to keep mine in.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

jean that is just so cool. and is that a bunny down there on the left?

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

That's really impressive, Jean!

Origami is really nice. I've stumbled across some really neat sites that have great instructions.
    For our first anniversary, I wanted to keep with the traditional paper gift...so I made some marbled paper, then made a pair of origami hearts for my husband.

As it turns out, he got me paper tickets to Cirque du Soleil and I felt pretty lame.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein