Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 778 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 878 1278 ... LastLast
Results 19,426 to 19,450 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Dammit I REALLY wanted Georgie going after the boat and the pennywise in the sewer.

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that is impressive! Congratulations, Rachel and Jerome, on such wonderfully inscribed books from The Author! :-)
    Last edited by ESW; 07-22-2014 at 01:29 PM. Reason: expanded to include Jerome! :-)

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    [COLOR="black"]TRIPLE REMARQUED Doctor Sleep arrived safely.....

How about those Chadbourne and Wells color remarques????? ESW, if you are checking in, outstanding work!
    Erin really did an amazing job on this project!

Brian
    Hi! I tried to reply earlier, but my browser wigged out--I'll try again. Thank you, AKC--I'm glad you like the drawing. I know it took some time, but as collectors invest in these books, I wanted to make each remarque a decent drawing. Brian, thank you again for the commissions; it's an honor to be included in any CD project, but particularly one that involves King.

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT4 in Hebrew:

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Got my Mondo Creepshow poster, it's pretty awesome. Big too!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very cool.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My short horror story I Will Set You Free appears in TALES FROM THE SHADOW REALM Magazine, Issue # 14.
    There's one printing mistake there ("Steve was taught art" - of course without the "was").
    You are invited to read and comment.
    Thank you guys.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5TK...RnOVdvZVU/edit
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is what I get, Moshe:

Not Found

Error 404

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Love that Mondo Poster!

Very nice!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This showed up today

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Nice George!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    My short horror story I Will Set You Free appears in TALES FROM THE SHADOW REALM Magazine, Issue # 14.
    There's one printing mistake there ("Steve was taught art" - of course without the "was").
    You are invited to read and comment.
    Thank you guys.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5TK...RnOVdvZVU/edit
    Hope this fixed the broken link to the pdf. It's actually very cool. Check it out.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Jerome, the link works. COOL. Thanks so much!
    In fact the 2 links work, don't get why the 1st came up yesterday "broken".
    Now, dear fellas collectors, take a look: my story is there! Enjoy & tell me your take. thanks.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And they wonder why there aren't more female members...

Anyway, I haven't been getting a lot of stuff lately, but couldn't pass up the book of prints from Jerad. Pictures can not do justice to the size of these. I can't even imagine the book they came with.

and this was in a CD grab bag -

Oh, and I did read interview with Moshe about Eco - I also received the Easton Press "Name of the Rose" - really nice edition.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    And they wonder why there aren't more female members...
    Do you think you would have more female members if I had an avatar of Merlin1958 doing the cat dance?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So sad I missed that grab bag with The Dark Man ARC!!!

And guys, seriously--as a woman, ew.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Do you think you would have more female members if I had an avatar of Merlin1958 doing the cat dance?

Oh, absolutely!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

Oh, and I did read interview with Moshe about Eco - I also received the Easton Press "Name of the Rose" - really nice edition.
    Hi Lurker
    Do you collect Umberto Eco too? I haven't this Easton Press edition, is it signed? Post some pics.
    Am glad you've read the interview.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For a couple of years I wanted to buy a nice wooden chess set, but never really had the time nor the money to do so.
    I finally bought this :
    - board : walnut, size : T5
    - pieces : rosewood, T5.

I am also waiting to recieve, this week, a new bike (for the past year, i had been cycling a minimum of 15km a day, quite often the double, 3-5 days a week)

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Laughed out loud at that Desiree!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A beautiful chess set, Jeremy!

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I do like a nice chess set. Very cool.

If I had the room, I'd love to collect chess sets.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

I am also waiting to recieve, this week, a new bike (for the past year, i had been cycling a minimum of 15km a day, quite often the double, 3-5 days a week)

From yesterday. 69 RPM's, 800 calories (bullshit, probably closer to 500 in reality), 62:57 elapsed time and 22.3 "miles" (once again marketing bullshit, the number actually means 4,460 crankshaft revolutions).
    BTAIM a nice indoor ride.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

15 km a day? Pfft, I ran that much each day 4 days a week before 9 AM. At least 20 on Sundays. Of course, now I'm in constant pain and can't even walk without my knees clicking.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Laughed out loud at that Desiree!

Fortunately, I look absolutely nothing like that, ahem, gentleman, more importantly I have been lucky to be married to my soul mate and a lovely woman for 34+ years. She likes the goods, and lordy, so do I. She is the most wonderful person on the face of the earth. My wife is a dedicated, nurse and one of the best in the business. Her capacity for empathy knows no bounds. She puts up with me, right? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 778 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 878 1278 ... LastLast