Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 775 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 773 774 775 776 777 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast
Results 19,351 to 19,375 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome inscription, Rachel!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool, Ms. Readman!!!! Glad to see the 2014 Haven Fund is finally complete!!! What a job we did eh, folks??? You people are remarkable!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Great to see the book King sent to you Jerome, you absolutely deserve it!!

And this just in...

And the money shot:

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

This gets pride of place in my collection without a doubt.

Thank you all so much.
    Thanks for trumping my P&J

I am so, freakin' happy for you. It couldn't have gone to a nicer person (well perhaps me...).

Woo Hoo!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing, Rachel! Love it

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly inspired inscription Rachel - love it!

(personally I'd be happy with the box label! - Sender: Stephen King - Woo hoo! )
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, Rachel! Well deserved.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm truly thrilled and privilaged to have this book and will truly treasure it!

Thanks again everyone.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff Rachel!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Fantastic inscription!

Congratulations Rachel.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Rachel. That's amazing.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome inscription!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Very Happy for you Rachel!
    CONGRATS!

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Amazing Rachel! Super jealous, but you deserve it!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are both awesome books and inscriptions - great new P&J's - and both well deserved.

my new P&J cannot touch them - although it is my 1st Gunslinger (and now a complete first DT/artists set - and now I feel like I actually belong here )

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Rachel!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Both VERY impressive and awesome additions!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to both Jerome and Rachel...very cool additions to your collections.

This is the first signed GE of The Shining I have seen, and on the Mr. Mercedes, I think I have seen around ten for sale.

Both very rare!

Rachel....was that inscription your idea or was it King's?

Either way...one of the coolest inscriptions I have seen.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jerome the thing I like about yours is that it was unexpected and how cool to get a heart felt thank you for the King himself. Thanks for sharing

Rachel I love your inscription, it give me chills, good chills but still. Very cool.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great P&Js Jerome and Rachael. I'm very envious of them both.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats and well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Rachel chose a Gift edition of The Shining. It is being sent directly to her.
    This is what was in the box:

But was it signed to Jerome?? or Randall Flagg?? Personalized to the best site owner/manager of the year? Did SK write you a note? Did it go something like this?

Dear Jero,

How's it going! Thanks for the best SK website in the US.

Signed, Your friend STevo.

No, nothing quite like that.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Congrats to both Jerome and Rachel...very cool editions to your collections.

This is the first signed GE of The Shining I have seen, and on the Mr. Mercedes, I think I have seen around ten for sale.

Both very rare!

Rachel....was that inscription your idea or was it King's?

Either way...one of the coolest inscriptions I have seen.

Well I sent in a few ideas but also said that I would prefer him to write something from his own heart and mind as it didn't feel right that he would just write something that I had chosen. It felt like it would be me writing something to myself if that makes sense. I said in the ideas "All work and no play..." "You are the caretaker..." "Here's...". Asked for him to use my name, sign and date and told him a little about myself and what I had done in the past to remind him who I am from when he got the CR sculpture and we did the book tour on .net etc. I don't know how much of the information filtered through to him but he clearly took the "You are the caretaker" and made sure to put my name in as well as sign and date. The "Here's..." is not in the book but in the film so would have been a bit wrong and was the silly/amusing option I suppose. In some respects it seemed fitting that he would write something chilling and I think that's what I got.

To be honest he could have blew his nose on it or wiped his arse and wrote a personal message of any sort and I'd have been happy. As long as it was personal from him to me is all that matters.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post

To be honest he could have blew his nose on it or wiped his arse and wrote a personal message of any sort and I'd have been happy.
    Now THAT's a collectible!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Apologies for not being around here too much....I literally have to parse out my time to various things and I still am constantly behind. That said, badly miss this place and I wanted to come here and share some stories/artwork with you. I've acquired quite a bit or original art over the last couple of years (LOTS in 2014) and most of it has just been parked off to the side in my Betts office. Michael Whelan's wife Audrey and their jack-of-all-trades handyman "PhishBob" are whiz-bang framers so they agreed to frame my artwork (half at least is Whelan art). I had 13 pieces done and just picked them up 2 days ago. So I am sharing pictures of these and a couple more I already had them frame earlier.

I did what I could in taking pictures...the time of day was bad and I did my best to reduce glare, but a couple shots you can clearly see me and my camera....such is life.

On to the show:

This 1st one is a Ned Dameron original...I own the remarqued book with the same scene (book cover) but he did this in a different color scheme:

Another Dameron original (I've owned this piece awhile):

This is an Erin Wells original from Doctor Sleep:

This is one of my favorite NEW pieces....Michael owed me for something, so I got this piece and a few others:

A closer view:

This piece....last time I was at the Whelan's and we were just sitting around talking, Michael "doodled" this out for me in about 15 minutes!

A closer look:

This was a Whelan original that I bought from a guy that Michael did at an art show...it reminded me a little of the Dark Tower with Roland at the top...

This Whelan piece is a pencil sketch of Charlie from Firestarter....

OK THAT'S ABOUT HALF THE SHOW....am getting bugged to go make dinner for the family....I'll post the rest later.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 775 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 773 774 775 776 777 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast