Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,975 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

1st edition The Eyes of the Dragon signed and dated the year of publication and inscribed to "me" to boot!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I should have specified that in some cases I'll be perfectly happy with whatever nice hardcover edition I can get if the true 1sts are very expensive. The prices of for example the 1st/1st George R.R. Martin books are what I consider to be the upper limit for non-King trade editions.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

1st edition The Eyes of the Dragon signed and dated the year of publication and inscribed to "me" to boot!
    Wonderful! 8)

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You could pick up one of the Barnes and Noble leatherbound collector editions of Dune or other books they offer in those editions. Not the best made books but still very good for the low cost. They are bonded leather, many with foiling and gilt or stained page edges and raised ribs on the spines. Many of them contain the original artwork from the first editions too. They look great on a bookshelf and I have the entire collection bar one or two that I didn't want or were too expensive on the secondary market. I'm happy with them for the prices. Some are better than others and some out of print and running at $300-$400 or more from secondary sellers. Just an option if you're on a budget.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I'm not the first but I received my PS Publishing Pet Semetary today

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this today from our very own Rusty/namelessnpoor. Great guy to deal with, minty condition and excellent packaging!

Thanks Rusty!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Got this today from our very own Rusty/namelessnpoor. Great guy to deal with, minty condition and excellent packaging!

Thanks Rusty!
    Very nice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Rusty!
    I offered him a trade on that for my S/L Colorado Kid, he was looking to sell only. Shame
    Good to know it's in the UK though, I'll be pestering you for trades Alan!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Abominable proof front:

Back:

Thanks for the link, Bob!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, all! John I wasn't aware of that proof. Looks really cool!

I think I got a good price on this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370982860850...84.m1497.l2649
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    UK Abominable proof
    Thanks for the link, Bob!
    You are welcome. I'm glad it worked out.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congratulations, all! John I wasn't aware of that proof. Looks really cool!

I think I got a good price on this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370982860850...84.m1497.l2649
    Yes, that was an excellent price.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Just received this acrylic painting from Bernie Wrightson. It was one of the six or so paintings he did for the CD limited edition of From A Buick 8. Image size is about 12" x 8.5" and it depicts the alien dissection. It certainly won't appeal to everyone but I always thought it was one of the strongest images he did for that particular book. When the book was published I was lucky enough to be able to buy two of the other paintings but did not get this one. I was always on the fence about spending the asking price for this one but I took advantage of a "post-holiday" 50% off sale on the website and finally got this one. Really happy to have it but I'm sure my wife will hate it. (I haven't shown it to her yet and might not till I get it back from the framers.)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I like it a lot!

Also, didn't you have another new item coming? Yes, I know I am being 'greedy'.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Also, didn't you have another new item coming?
    Yes. But I bought it the old fashioned way.....I mailed a check....so it is taking a little longer. I have received word from the seller that he has mailed it but I think it might be a bit delayed because of all the bad weather in the northeast. (The seller is in Hampden, Maine)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Really happy to have it but I'm sure my wife will hate it. (I haven't shown it to her yet and might not till I get it back from the framers.)
    Aw c'mon Bob, why do you say that? It's a classic image that any wife would be proud to have displayed in her home ... I'm thinkin' smack dab centered above the bed.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know when PS is going to be releasing Carrie?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A recent gift from my wife - can you guess our last name?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    A recent gift from my wife - can you guess our last name?

Is it Brain?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Always a funny guy! Actually, it's Siodmak!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Anyone know when PS is going to be releasing Carrie?
    Should be almost any day now, and it will be something significantly more than a plain and simple "anniversary" edition (as Christine and Pet Semetary were, albeit signed by artists and such)
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Grant, are you referring to the release of more information about the book, or the release of the book itself?

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't want to say too much, however; it'll be worth keeping an eye on PS over the next two weeks
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Rusty!

Simply outstanding Alan !!!!
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast